Reviews for Enchanted Love
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
wow i feel like i'm in a disney movie. haha. whoa...desire and lust? well it's sweet nonetheless, congrats on being in love :D
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Lovely. Has a very happy mood to it. very sweet. I really like it!

By the way, thankyou so very much for the reviwe. I'm all for constructive critisim! Flattery is always nice but I like getting help a bit more!
Aya chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
yes, it is very cliche...ok though I guess.
UnknownWanderer chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
It flows, nice work.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
*searches for a suitable word* ..

...BEAUTIFUL! don't stop writing!
Blazing Sunset chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Extremely well written, unique, and SO sweet!

_

Your vocab - increduble!

Your style - unique!

Wow!
Pandista chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
AY! ::Kicks :: I thought I reviewed this already! I DID REVIEW THIS ALREADY! STUPID WEBSITE!

::Ahems::

Anyway, onto the review. I read this over AIM, but I thought I'd leave ya a nice little review anyway. Your feelings really come through in this. It's really...deep...or something. Yeah. Keep writing!

Tweek's Panda
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Nice. Sweet and sensitive.. And gawd, you have an awfully long bio! (which is good, cos' i can get to know you better) Keep it up!
Kowski chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*sighs*

Oh, i wish i had love...its ok though. I love this line:

enchanted touch

sweep me above to a

warm loving place only

with you.

it was very pretty and heartwarming.

Keep it up!

Woo!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
well...personally unless you're married I don'tthink such measures should be taken with a lover...and a seance...wow. a bit crazy there...
DeadAccount3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
You like poetry don't ya? This was really pretty. Me like. You should make some stuff for movies too. I really don't like to make things for poetry but I do love to read poetry. Anyway I know you did'nt really like Vince R's(Gabe) story for the fairly odd parents and I don't blaim you. Trust me I've known the guy for 7 years. I know how he is. Just be patient with him. His other story is funny though.
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
sure, the idea is a bit cliche, but the writing is wonderful. i love the simplicity of the structure with the slightly more intricate descriptions. the imagery is great!
eleezyienne chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Good one.

But I just want to thank you for giving that review maniac bruneian aka Sakura Himura one good advice.

Anyway, that's all.