Reviews for Water
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
mm, beautiful. i especially liked the line "your body does not exist, only you." a briliant way to capture the weightlessness of water.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
i like this alot!

well done!

keep ritin! )

ps. if u'v got nothin 2 do, then cud u r&r some of my stuff?

cya!
Quill-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This was a very good description of water. I love poetry like this.
Rhenna chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
If you really believe that, then you know nothing about fanfiction. And, just a note, what you THINK and what it actually IS are two different things. So, just because you THINK that it's insulting doesn't mean it IS. There are SEVERAL authors who not only ENCOURAGE fanfiction, they ENJOY it. I have friends who've written original works that have become very popular and have had fanfiction written about it. If I recall correctly, their reaction was quite happy. Fanfiction being disrespectful is actually almost a condridiction. People write fanfiction because they love the author's work so much that they feel close enough to the characters to feel as if they were their own. I personally write original work myself (DUH anyone?) and FYI, I can't stand Tolkien, I'm much more into female authors, such as Louisa May Alcott, Emily Dickenson, and Frances Hodges Burnett, Maya sort of thing. Very presumptuous of you to assume that I'm just another one of THOSE people (I say 'THOSE' because I personally feel that anyone who obsesses over The Hobbit/LOTR are just idiotic crowd followers who have nothing better to do than drool over Orlando Bloom).

As for my few last notes, going over most of the stories on here, I've found that almost every one of these 'originals' are just, to use your musical comparissions, the same songs over and over. I've seen more original plots in fanfiction than in 'original' writing. I NEVER said that fanfiction could be published, NOR did I say that it was OKAY to put fanfiction on , and hey, guess what, I HAVEN'T done so. If your parents are both writers, they should be laughing at you, not me, or at least whacking themselves on the head with a great big mallet, because you have absolutely no knowledge of grammar. Here's a tip sweetie: if you're going to insult someone, and look like you know what you're talking about, don't use phrases such as 'your are hilarious'. It just makes ME laugh at your ignorance. You're great with words, but stick to stories and poetry, and not half-assed flames like that one.
elle ravenstarr chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
o, this is really good! i love it,

blessed be

elle

x
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Mmmmm...nice. Know just the feel. You have a way with descriptions...
winter's requiem chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
again, exquisite. the imagery, the senses... am absolutely inarticulate.
twilight wrists chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
i like this. it's calming. calming things are hard to come by, it seems like everyone is angry and loud. this was a change, a good change.

thank you for the reviews. as for whose side i am on, i made it unclear, i apologize, those were two different boys. sorry.
Anna Vashdalal chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I never thought of water like this.

You always have good closing lines. I am so jealous of you that it's sad.

DR