Reviews for Rhyming Love
BWeep chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Great story..please continue!
St. Julian chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Keep writing! I love this story! It sucks you in.
Obliquity chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
If you can guess who this is, you get a cookie -

But... dude. That was good. Really good. HOW CAN YOU STOP AT MID-SENTENCE? *Screeches and tears out hair* DON'T DO THIS TO ME! #

...Yeah.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Odd... I thought I'd already reviewed this... Oh well. This is without a doubt the most dramatic piece of work I have ever read, Cass. It's one of those stories that just takes your breath away, like "Tomorrow When the War Began," or "The Giver." You just sit there when you get to the end of it, and think, "...wow!" Cass, you're an amazing writer, much better then you give yoursef credit for, and you have GOT to finish it! To leave it hanging like this is wrong! I've got a question though - is Kenny's sister's suicide going to have something to do with the story further on? Because it just seems kind of... irrelevant to me, otherwise. All in all though, excellent work Cass. Now get your sweet ass to work and finish it! _

Love, Matty
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE finish it! You stopped in the middle of a sentence! Please? It is SO good! On my favorites! A little unrealistic, but it wouldn't be fiction if it wasn't! I love this story! Please finish!
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Errrrrrr...I know I stopped in midsentence, sorry about that. I was wondering on whether or not it was worth finishing, an obviously, for 2 people it is! I know the sex thing was odd...I dunno why I did that...*shrugs* Anyway, thanks a lot. I now have some motivation to finish this damn thing

*KG
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
aaahhhhh! How can you stop mid-sentance on me? Awesome story...please finish it!
KS chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
KG

Wow, that is a powerful story. Some of it seemed to move a tad fast, like the situation with the parent's death/suicide...I mean, being in school and all shortly after that. My own personal criticism...I didn't really like Trent and Artemis having sex that soon in their relationship...it kind of ruins something special they had. But... that's just me. Overall, it is an incredible piece, well written. I look foward to hearing the end of it.