Reviews for Hello Father
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
w0w. a very p0werful p0em. i can s0 relate t0 this. seems like i share similar feelings with y0u. it's really s0 sad, because i've been s0mewhat c0ld when the pr0blem spr0uted. like, i hate it a l0t.

anyway, a great p0em indeed. keep writing and may God bless you always. we'll get thr0ugh, s0meh0w. ΓΌ

yuki
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
yeah that really sucks, unfortunately, my dad wasn't any better, but he was never there anyway, so like i give a crap, powerful piece
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That is terribly powerful. I have almost the same (well, had actually) relationship with my dad. Some people just shouldn't be parents. Very good job on this.

If it's no trouble, I was hoping you'd R&R my new poem Timeless Rain. Thanks!
I Pinky Promise chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I loved this poem. You used the right words, as in to make the message so powerful that I could feel it. Great job. I'm really sorry for what has happened to you.
blackbirdfly chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
bravo. the hardest things to write are the truth. good job. keep writing.
Angelicpawn chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Very nice..a feeling I share, but I could never put it into words as gracefully as you have.
Unidetified Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Wow, this is really good. Keep up the good work
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
that was a good poem, im sorry that you dont have a good relationship with your father
EiznekcaM chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wow, this is sad. I'm not particularly fond of my father either, but I can't imagine shutting him out. Though, I'm sure you have your reasons, so don't worry, I'm not judging. Very well written, though, I hope things get better for you, but then again, this ws written in 20 so maybe things already have. Anyway, like I said before, this is good.
bubabaloo chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
I know how you feel, all except for the beatings... My father stopped talking to me 4 years ago because he and my mom got into a fightt... he said he didn't want anything to do with me... and now he's written to my brother... (read "Who Are You?") I really hope you can find a way past it... I'm struggling now that all of a sudden he's popped back up in my life... great poem.

*S.J. Winter*
okami tsume chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
i feel for u as i feel for some of my friends who have fathers that beat them. the only problem for them is that their fathers they still see .
Yo-Sir chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Beautiful ending. Describes exactly how I feel about my dad. Except I don't have a brother (or a sister) and my parents divorced when I was 6. Jolly ain't it?
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
This is one of your best poems Cass. It's very emotionally touching.
Sophie chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
I still wish that my father would go go so far away that I'd never have to see him ever again. I know that sounds bitter but if your father's done that well then at least he's out of your life. Sorry, that's horrible. But then having a father who continually abuses and hurts me is horrible too. Anyway I'm getting a bit obsessive here - I'm not going to let my dad hurt me anymore. I think its great if you're confident - "with hair so short and bold" - and a strong personlaity. And that poem really moved me - it feels like there's a lot of emotions behind it. Good luck with your life.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Yeah...he was a prick. I won't get into it though, since it's a REALLY long ass story Thanks for reviewing! *KG