Reviews for Over The Ear Wax
gwyn15 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
great idea loli think you should continue this story!
camry maxwell chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
hehehe! _ good one mar! love the gayness of the third chapter. hm...did you do this because people were begging you non-stop to update or you just wanted to? anyway, miss you. it's a shame you can't go on sat...sniff
camry
CynicInLove chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
lmao! hilarious! it is amazing! kicked ass for sure. please update soo!N
camry maxwell chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
hehe! darling! i just wanted to share this little bit of information with you...the voice actor of duo maxwell, seki toshihiko...is the voice actor of...SANZO! nyahahahahaha! _ unbelievable? believe it!
tesuka- chan chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
What the hell? AHAHAHAAH! I was laughing my ass off... geesh marianne! I never knew you had this side of you. LOL! *grins* You look so happy and hyper in school. *shakes head* you're scawing me... *tremble*. But it's still the same 'ol weirdo yoiu. ;p

lol. joke. _ anyway, really funny idea but too much f*cking swearing. heehee. so you decided that he's a guy, huh? haha! I thought he was a gothic chick at first. lol.

hey, update! even though this was pretty weird, i'm still interested. *grins* see ya! _
Contia Mirian chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
_ Cute. I really like it, I'll be back when you update.

Ice
ruishi chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Gay huh? Wouldn't expect anyless anyway... oh well... TANANANANANANAN! Oooh! What's next? Hay nako, so obvious, sa school pa lang... hehehe:) I LOVE ALEX! I LOVE YOU AFARAMACAHANDAFARA FECEHERNARANDECEHEZ!
camry maxwell chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
marian! that was soo cool! they're gay! and it's gonna be an ORGY now that the new guys here! hehehe! _ me and my evil mind are going crazy once more! oh well...

anyway, just wanna say good luck tomorrow because of the intrams, and that you STILL have not unchecked the "i don't accept anonymous reviews" box on your setting. _ ta ta!

camry