Reviews for Before the Beginning
Last-Chael chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Again, A brilliant beginning, you have this great talent for being able to capture the perfect emotion in words. I am so envious! _! Again, I would suggest that you check your writing, there are a few times where you have not left the space between sentences. This is why it's so great to put stories up here, because then mistakes can be pointed out.

I can't wait to read the rest of this story!

Take Care

Chael
Aesc chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hi, Reillu here.

Thanks for your review. I just read some of your stuff and you have a lovely flowing writing style. Very lyrical. Finish up your stories- they're very good reading.

Take care, Reillu.
Devin J. Pickrell chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
*sigh* It's just so beautiful. I feel so bad foe her. Yet i feel so... right reading this. I wish i could write something so good. If you want to, you can read mine. I am trying to learn the Wiccan ways without my father knowing. Someday I WILL be a full-fedged Wiccan. I hope. Well then, bless you, bless me, and blessed be! (i made that up a while back. Catchy, ain't it?)
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Good descriptions here.
kcididfnord chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This has the potential to be a great story . it holds my attention because often I feel like Linnie does, trapped, and I want to see what she does. Separating the story into paragraphs may help it read more easily, but other than that, this is nice. Keep writing, and thanks for your review!