Reviews for Then Who Am I?
The Jaguar chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like it, make a sequel please! good description, nice plot, all and all a damn good story.
nova2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Way, totally, incredibly exciting. You've left many questions unanswered, but not without the tact and carefully calculated awareness of those unanswered questions. Beautiful imagery (which happen to be my favorite things to read) and nicely done. Thanks for the review!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
woah! cool story! what's going on here? anyway, this is very well written! you did a great job! keep on writing! btw, thanks for the suggestions. yeah, i guess you could think of it that way. all works are open to the reader's interpretation. thanks again!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I really liked this fic! Really original and well done. Please let me know if you have plans to expand this into a longer fic, because I would enjoy reading more. I appreciate your review of my work, and kudos on this story. Keep writing! ;)
Loganberry chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Is this just a little vignette-type-thing, or is it a prologue to a longer piece? Because if the latter, I'd like to read it. Not so much for Michael's sake - but the tiger who went the *other* way could be fascinating to read about.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This is cool, although you haven't given us much info yet. Please continue!
Sira Morgan chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
How, uh, original. Actually, it's a good way to get inside someone's head!
tinytaz chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
thats cool, the detail is really distinct, and the bilud up of the story line is really good. Please continue!