Reviews for Mo Shuil Ad Dheidh
Cookie Gestapo chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
If theres any story you should continue it would be this one. Wow I _hate_ Gowen now. What a dick. and he needs to get over himself (I hope something really bad happens to him...like everyone finds out he's gay and then he loses everyone). Oh yea, That's what he deserves. I hope you continue this. I mean I really like this story too. You really should.
yeaka chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
_ Oh, i absolutely adore this fic. that says a lot, seeing as how i know absolutely about nothing piping/music/scotland/anything-mentioned ;. i'm really glad i read this despite all that, though )

first off, i love your characters. especially max. he's so lovable, in my opinion... so dinamic, realistic, easy to connect with... i'm also rather fond of your drummers, btw. all very unique and well thought out. gowan, too, is absolutely awesome. ...as for the pairing of the two... couldn't love it more ). they're so adorable together, and the part where gowan explained all that stuff about noticing max like that was done brilliantly.

i really like the writing in this fic. it's very good - though i'm not sure how to describe it properly. ; um, cozy, maybe? ...that sounds odd, but it really does seem 'cozy' to me... y'know, warm and fuzzy and what not... yeah... love the way everyone talks ...

i think the setting is my favourite thing, though. i've never ready any fics set quite like this one ). 'tis rapidly drawing me in. the entire school is set up very well, and it's clear that you know exactly what you're talking about, as apposed to a lot of other authors. (...*cough* ;)

yeah, so... basically, adore the fic to little itty bitty pieces and back whole again _. i can't wait for the next chapter, and i'm just dying for max/gowan to make up again. (and to see the promised crying!max/wet!gowan ) ...thus, this goes on my favs )
Ailenat chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
i'm sorry, did I say Irish? I meant Scottish.

This review isn't going to make sense, since the previous one was for chapter 4. But then, the more reviews, the merrier right? the faster the possible update?
Ailenat chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
i love the irish lyrics at the beginning of each chapterplease updatei know its useless begging, since it's obvious you have ABANDONED it

how horrible because i'm addicted to itI'm adding this to my favourites so that passing readers can suffer like i am now

that and because i love this story so much
Fish chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Come on! Update! I must have another chapter!
Anon chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Please. Update. Soon.
Chineselaquer chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Awesome stuff. The accents are well... done. I mean, they flow right off the tongue and you can actually imagine the voices. Great imagery as well. Please continue.
Specularia chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is a really nice opening.I like how you had the poem song thing in the beging.
lillie chan chapter 4 . 7/18/2003
I hope you update soon! This fic has ALOT of potential! Just keep up the great writing! Please update soon! Are you going to get Max and Benji together? Maybe to get Gowan JEALOUS? I love Jealous ppl.
Bitter Berry chapter 4 . 6/11/2003
Hey! Guess what! I love you. O.O; Hm. Anyway! I'm savoring the angst...so good. I can just feel the boys' pain!

Love the humor as well. Woo!

-Bitter B.
apathyburger chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
more!

why do steve and all his friends sound like my friends... perhaps I should look into that...
apathyburger chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
fuel to the fire then!

more, please! how do you get them italics?
Tin Whistle chapter 3 . 4/29/2003
Great chapter! Very well written. The dialogue is great, and funny, and I really like Max and Gowan! This story deserves more attention! Do continue, please! I can't wait to see what happens next... :)
Tin Whistle chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Ah, a story with both Gaelic and slash in it! That just can't go wrong... ;)

This is a wonderful story so far! The setting is refreshingly original, the interaction between the characters is realistic and charming, and you've really pulled me into this world of theirs. Well done! You will continue this soon, won't you?
Hortie chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Hey, this is really original. Never read slash with Scottish bagpipers before. You do a good job with putting the dialects in writing, and inclusion of all the slang gives it an authentic feel (which makes sense, if you're hanging around Scottish highland dancers :]). It looks like the next chapter is when the story will really pick up, so I'd like to see it.