Reviews for Ice Thistle
amdespot chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
...One of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. It's a bit morbid, but I like morbid. "Ice Thistles" How creative is that? The ending is wonderful as well; it's rare that something can be written so perfectly and end so perfectly as well, but you are able to do this. Basically, you're a wonderful writer!
Robin the Jarbog chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
whoa. That's... whoa. Beautiful.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
wow. liked trhe last line. you're really good at last lines. it was a great poem, your personification of the seasons worked amazingly. well done.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Beautiful!
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I am speechless, which is not a good thing... I don't know how to deal with speechlessness because I always have something to say and when I don't it makes me want to curl up and fade into my surroundings.

Anyhow, I still have no intelligent comment to make on this poem, so I will just say it is very, very beautiful. I can see it... in literal and metaphorical sense.
ChaoticSouless chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
"So spring embraced" great ending line
Rhenna chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That's very pretty~ I like , because you haven't given an email address out, I have to put this in my review (which I hate doing~).on another author's story, you said "fictionpress is for more original people who can come up with their own characters. we dont want our site littered with people like you. go home" Okay, first off, you're acting as if writing fanfiction is easier than originals, or something, but guess what, it isn't. Original writing is like finger painting in comparission to fanfiction, because you don't have to do twice as much thinking to write something if you're making it up yourself. But if you're dealing with other people's characters, in worlds and situations that have already happened, and you're trying to fit your story in there flawlessly? Ha. That's not a simple task. Secondly, this site only exists because of fanfiction writers like myself didn't want YOU on OUR site. Be grateful, not spiteful.
TerraRydya chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I really love the style in which this was written. Very beautiful. I like the part"He had not followed her prickle heart

It would still be frozen"

Very pretty and angst like.
Anna Vashdalal chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Oh, as you say, "pretty, pretty."

I like this one. I always like your last lines.

PS: I hate the new color scheme.
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Beautiful. No other words to describe it.
winter's requiem chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I'm horrid at reviewing, so it's very hard for me to express how absolutely beautiful this was. absolutely. how fitting it is that I'm cold at this very moment. _
Canada chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
That was really beautiful wingless. _ It made me stop and appreciate it (most poet's works don't) Keep it up!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virgnity"

Canada