Reviews for Ignored
Draconian Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoy the repeating pattern at the beginning.
Itazu chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I think this is good, but the some of the words could be more...complex. I'm not sure if you understand but there are, at least for me, words that are flat and words that mean a lot. I can't give you an example so this advice is kind of useless (I'm pretty bad at explaining things, forgive me!).
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Oh, nice!
DarkeAngel2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
aww. thats sweet. and sad at the same time.

and no, symbiosis is not real (re: see no evil) i made it up.
StrawberryWater chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Nice. It is strange...but a good kind of strange. I like it. It's well written. Very well done.
Whiz Kid Forte chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
What a superb lyrical poem, deadkitty1! Thanks for noting the copyright in the Author's Notes!
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Cool poem. It's nice. Hey, guess what, I live in the Philippines. Your name is kinda weird, but I find it cute, in a weird way. Anyway, please please review my story. I need other people's opinion. I'd appreciate if you reviewed, as in really appreciate.
Warshadowfh chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I know how you feel I've Been ignored twice by girls I loved
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
That was very touching. Dark at times, but very emotional as well. I really liked it.
Natherape chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
It's so pretty! I love it! It makes me think of my lover! ::sniff:: sad. I love it.

-Natherapè
Sharuken chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Hey thats funny. My friend made the story Lords of the Universe a story i created with my bare hands it was first a comic now an adventuris tale.

but i let him make a story.

oh my story is Dragon Clash if you like Sailor moon and inuhasha then you will absolutly love this.

Later
kalariah chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
you remind me of myself, scary as that may seem. although i perhaps don't show the exuberance quite as much.
MrBlack chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Short but sweet. That poem really touched a feeling in me. Keep writing. :-)
Mewey chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
VERY good poem. I like the ryming and everything.
Emma Louize chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
*Spins around in chair* WE! Ahem. . . I love your poem!