Reviews for Starry Hearts
ProudToBeGerman chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
DUDE! Dude! What cliche crazed mind do you have! That whole "find true love, get angel wings" thing is so cheesy, that it rivals those kids riding spiders, who kept shouting "aracna power!" left and right! Dude, I thought you were better than THAT! (mutters idiot in German)
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
oh my god

WHY DID YOU DELETE THAT CHAPTER?

and what is up with the rule nc17? - wth is up with that? there is no such rule that stakes that an author cannot post explicit sexual interactions between two characters

and wheres the epiloguE?

lol and whats youre emeail? i like the story, original
punkrockprincess900 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
wow i really like this i thought it sounded a bit odd but i love it!
Aries Jordan chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
Damn it!
Aries Jordan chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
Damn it. I hoped that this wouldn't happen. I swear every time a story gets good the author throws in sex with a man and it spoils it (for me anyway). I feel that a fantasy story like this should not have to do that like most true storys do.
Aries Jordan chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
That's so sweet. You are very good at writing lesbian love abd beleive me I know a lot about lesbians, just read my bio.
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I really like the story so far. I don't know it just seems...fun I guess.
Person chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
Hey Morg! Wicked story, I'm tired as hell though, so I'll finish reading it tomorrow!
anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
actually you can put in that stuff i've left lemons in my stuff and have yet to get them deleted
Nonki chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
Even without chapter 4 (kinda disappointed though, :P) This is really a nice story! Had my eyes glued all the way from chapter 1 to 5.

Keep writing! _
Tony Martel chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
that's so beautiful. (sniff)
Ruff Luv chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
Oi, this story is great! Its surprisingly different, but it's difference is charming. Too bad chapter 4 wasn't up, I would have loved to see it. Ah well. Looking forward to ch. 6!
yurigirl chapter 5 . 3/7/2003
What can I say? Alas, I wasn't able to read the fourth chapter, which is a bit of a downer, but that aside, I really love these characters! It stands very well on it's own right now, but if you're planning to write new chapters, then I'm hungry to read them! :)
Aithene chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Wow. :0 that was the best(i think)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
omg. fuckin bitch. write some more god damn lemon already! u got my pants wet.