Reviews for Poor Blue Flamingo
Chekara-girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
THAT WAS SO GREAT! HE HE HE I WISH I HAD YOUR GUYS' TALENT. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE WHO ARE SO GOO!
EnchantedPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
*blink* ... *snicker* That, I'd say, deserves a Tootsie pop. *gives you one* . That's how I review poems btw.
mimi chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
i liked it it wuz original and cute, keep it up cat!11
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was definately interesting . I'm going to have to come back and reread it when I'm in one of my "let's bounce away on hedgie balls and recite poetry in Greek at the top of our lungs" moods, not one of my "it's an hour past midnight, what am I still doing up, and why is my brother refusing to blow his nose?" moods.

I think I'll be able to appreciate it much better then! .~ Let's all get high on life!

~~Starlight Rain
clifjumpr13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
So utterly random! I love it!

Of course there's all the nuances that can be read in, but I'm too tired to say anything about them (save if they were intentional, good insight)

Anyway, very entertaining (and thank you for actually using structure) Too many people cannot grasp that concept. For the formatting issues, may I suggest using a .txt file to upload poetry? hasn't screwed any of that type up, of mine. Also, a typo or two in there.

Overall a great piece. Good work!

Also like the handle, with the randomness.
nini1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
lol! i love it! very cute
Ax chapter 1 . 2/8/2003