Reviews for The Hunted
Kitten of Rain chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
hehe. We call our teacher The Troll...Anyway I LOVED it. Amazing description.
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
SCORE ONE FOR THE TIGGYS! hehehe, me like very descriptive. and the tiger at the stupid poacher dude! hoorrah! ok, mom's glaring at me so i must go. ME LIKE!
Echo druid yes myself again chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
DIE DIE DIE DIE TULLOCH! (for peeps: my writing teacher) WHAT THE HELL DOES 'CONCRETE' IMAGERY MEAN! I WORKED SO DAMN FUCKING HARD ON THIS! HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT WRITING IS MY ANTIDEPRESSENT, EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT IT! IT IS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I FIND WORTHWHILE IN LIFE! well, maybe i should just give up on writing...good idea...YES, I'M SAD I REVIEW MY OWN DAMN STORIES! let's go wallow in self misery now. good idea. bye. X( I HATE MR. TULLOCH! i should just delete this account and cry somewhere...good idea, damn it. i hate you, tulloch. fuck you. but i have no self esteem now, so i should just go kill myself and rid the world of me and do everyone a favor. good idea. i hate everything. ciao!
Ourself and malik again chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
grrrr...malik, why won't the review show up?

malik: calm down, maybe it will later. get a grip.

me: oh goody! now i can have TWO reviews here! err...both from myself...

malik: ::sigh, sweatdrop::
Ourself and malik again chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
grrrr...malik, why won't the review show up?

malik: calm down, maybe it will later. get a grip.

me: oh goody! now i can have TWO reviews here! err...both from myself...

malik: ::sigh, sweatdrop::
Evil queen of the bloodsucking undead hamsters coven aka ourself precious chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
yay! go us! we wrote something for the angry lawn gnome! i wonder what grade we got. probably an F. oh well! i love this story! TIGERS RULE! yes, to y'all sad peeps who read others' reviews, i write reviews to ourself. BIG FUCKING DEAL! i was sad cause nothing was here. now we'll get a message too! WEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! well, gotta go. great job, self!

evil queen of the bloodsucking undead hamsters coven!