Reviews for Dangerously Illogical
jor chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
please update your rally talinted _ bye
jordan chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
i loved it yay you -
jor chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love it so much try to update kay bye
Sake-chan chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Wow! I read the entire story today, and I just wanted to say that I love it. :)

I love how convincing Vincente is. To often with vampires, you get this long ramble on their conflicting emotions and self-loathing; but Vincente is refreshingly calm. You've managed to neatly sidestep all the vampire cliches in this story, and I really appreciate it.

~Sake
Luv and Peace chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
Hey, I like this. Plz, update soon!
Timur chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
I'm definatley with Rose on this one. You do a very good job of keeping perspectives, they are different and refreshing.

You also pain a bigger world, which is something VERY few authors do. I like the way you throw in little tid bits (like about how the council never moves.) It really adds a whole new realm of depth to any story, letting the reader know that the world doesn't revovle around the main characters (even though it does;).

Less repetition in the later chapters, so thats good. Also the flow is much more smooth. Maybe try adding a little more "flesh" to the story, you need a little more meat on 'dem bones.

Anyhoo, keep up the great work. Your undying fans are waiting for more!
Timur chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Very nice so far. A lot of repetition, but I guess thats the point. :)

I like the way the story is starting to come together. Lots of character developement, which is good. Only advice I have thus far is maybe us a wee little bit less repetition. Its good in some places, but its just too repetative in others.
Anyway, back to reading the rest of the story. I'm really curious to see where this leads:)
Xelena chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
continue soon. please? onegai? arigatou.
Xelena chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
whe. i like it
Rosie chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Darling, you NEED to update this story. You're adoring Rosie is waiting. ;_; Any way, to basic review facts. I love the flow of the story. It's so different the way they both see things. It's refreshing and you know Rose's love of details, this has got it in spades. And well written to boot. Keep up the good work kitten.
aylsas chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
This is good! I mean rely good...i'm a hearbeat awat from pantinf in anticipation fot the next chapter!

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Always Vega xx
Moonstone Tears chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
This is brilliant work.

I noticed that you haven't updated for like a month! You can't leave us all hanging here! It is so rare to find such a well written vamp story. A vamp story that makes the vampire seem more than just a blood fiend. I mean, comon! Creatures of the night, here. Mythical. Gifted. You have captured that beautifully )

Like I said, please update! (and welcome to my fave author list ))
Kim chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Great so far! Ya got me wantin more, hurry and update!
Marie chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
You and your Cliffies.. :P your evil sel ... more soon... or.. else _ ::pulls of a black feather:: i get to tickle you
AMDK chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Wow! Who would have thought that vampires lived in Denver? I wonder if John Elway knew about this? What is this, he doesn’t even know her name? I know if I'm going to stalk somebody I'm at least going make finding out his or her name a top priority. Come on guy! Can you say mailbox? He may be one of the more powerful children of the night, but has nothing on me when it comes to stalking. j/k o All in all he's a keno cool guy. I want to know how he can fly. Anyway as usual you have managed to suck me in to yet another one of your incredibly entertaining tails, with the usual charries which have social disorders. (People I can easily identify with) Keep up the great work babe and post more soon or I will be forced to stalk you myself. *Loves*