Reviews for Fyre and Sword
Sahara Hayden chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is a very good story...you describe things very well and kept the action going. The end of the story seemed kind of rushed though, maybe you could've made it a bit longer. But it was still good. Keep writing!
Silver Scaled Dragon chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
I really enjoyed that, it was fun.
ItalianQT chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
I'm glad he went with her! I love happy endings! Great story! : )
zagato chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
Great story!
An23Ge34ls1283 chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
No offense, but the ending was kind of dull. It wasn't a bad story, but it was too short and some parts gave me goosebumps.
DonkeyLuver chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
It's ok...
Veggiehead chapter 8 . 8/19/2003
*sigh* so sweet :) good story :) It was interesting having the snippets of Gaelic in there :)
Aura Lea chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Great story! I especially liked the parts where you put in the Gaelic for certain phrases. But maybe the language, like the way some people spoke sometimes, could be changed a bit?

Otherwise, it was a good story )
Vikki chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
How did he just pull a kep out of his pocket? Strange...
Beccs chapter 8 . 6/28/2003
It was good, but short!
Vikkixx chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
I'm also Scottish and a MacLean on my dad's side - Mc and Mac are different, but are of the same origin and would have been of the same clan.

I like this story but I think you rushed it at the end. You built up the relationship quite well at first but then it seemed everything happened too quickly, analysis and depth disappeared. If I were you I'd put more detail in the later chapters.
HistoryLover521 chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
It was pretty good although it seemed to end too shortly but all in all it was good.
HistoryLover521 chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Wow, please tell me there is goin to be more. This is such a good story.
passion101 chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
uh oh, they r in trouble now! Post the next chapter asap.
Kerri chapter 4 . 6/13/2003
McGregor and Macgregor could be the same. I'm Scottish, one of my friends is Scottish. Her name's Mccallum, but Maccallum referrs to the same clan. Great story by the way.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »