Reviews for Fyre and Sword
Drops-of-Winter chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
o, this is getting better _ Not that it was bad before. Keep going :)
passion101 chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
that was interesting, and I hope u can come up with a longer chapter for next time.
LizaLiza chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Hey-you looking for surname help? Visit Love your story; I'm Scottish myself of the Farquharson clan. I noticed someone was asking about the differences between McGregor and MacGregor. They are different names definetly but of the same general clan. Examples from my clan are Farquharson, Farquhar, Kindley, Kinley, McKindley.. see how they just differ by a few letters.
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Well, that was fast! Love in 5 chapters, that's definetly a first, but a good one at that!
passion101 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
I liked that chapter a lot! Starting to get very very interesting.
Sada Green chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
I love this! It's well written and the plot is very interesting.

Not to mention, Edan sounds like a hottie. LOL.

Please update soon! I'm adding this to my favorites list.
tffny012 chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
i love it! it is really good!
golden-starburst-1709 chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
hey... great story... anticipating more sparks in the later chaps *wink* :)
Alias1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
how cute! more more more more more! :-)
Angie chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens! Good luck with the rest!
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Hey,

Clan MacGregor is descended from the Clan Alpin dynasty, by father-son relationship. MacGregor and McGregor definetly are different surnames as my own mum's maiden name is McLaren not MacLaren. I don't know much else, sorry. any other questions about William Wallace and Longshanks are on me!
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
Aw. He really duz care!
Miss Missy chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
Very interesting thus far. I just love Scottish stories of all kinds. I like how you incorporated the Gaelic language.
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
I don't think the words 'unfortunatly he caught me' crossed her mind, do you? I think she might've been rather enjoying that. Update soon please?

Oh yeah. I'm Scottish, so I could tell you a bit more History, but unfortunatly i did nuthin about the MacGregor clan.
Kisara Higashi chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Your story is very good so far! I like it _
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »