Reviews for A Poem for St Valentine's Day
Demon-Slayer5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Nice! i love it. funny. I can't stop laughing. it's great. i should tell me ex this. lol
whohasthezebra chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
yow! fantastic.
fatalxparadisex chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
nice poem... interesting and kinda dirty... {not like sex is a bad thing to write about;)} plz r & r some of my stuff if you get the chance... thanks:)
Ham chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hehe, I so love this, it's got to be one of the best on *hugs for being special* .;; And sorry this review is so freaking late ; But my friend printed this out and brought it to school, and it was to damn good not to review _; And... now I have nothing creative to say, so I'm going to go back into my little corner and hide... yah, bye! *runs away*

luv Ham
NovaKayne chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Damn funny. Genius. Love ya girl.
Judy chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That was the most funniest shit I have ever read, or a poem anyways.
GreaserTeaser13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Very good i liked it. it was extreamly funny. and well the last part was the best. Cant wait to read more

GEMINI
Cinaed Born Of Fire chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
*giggles* That was very amusing, and went along the lines of my own opinion... St. Valentine's Day is worthless now, isn't it?

*grins* That really made my day. Especially the end. *laughs some more* Okay, since I'm not saying anything useful, I'll just salute you and wander off to write something depressing.

Cinaed
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Hee Hee. I loved it! I loved it so much i had to call someone and read it to them. My v-day sucked, i sat at home and watched movies with...my sister.
Broadwaypoetess LaBloodyRose chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
LMAO!

My Valentine's Day sucked too, well, it wasn't a bad as that.
John Ink chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
That was scary! I don't even have a sister!
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I should be horrified, but I'm not! That was too great! Too, too funny! And lots of power to you for not caring what stupid people might be offended! Me give you gold star!

You're right, too. About Valentine's Day and what it's about. I hate Valentine's Day. Of course, this is coming from someone who doesn't really believe in love; just lust.

Oh, yeah, thank for your review of my censorship poem. Hey, did you used to write NC-17 stories, or any other type of story that got banned? 'Coz I wrote a letter to the administration protesting the bans, sent it, and asked everyone I knew from the site to send it. Would you like to send it, too?
not sure yet chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
hahahahaha, i love this, defintely different from a lot of the shit ive been reading lately, great poem, very well done and the idea is great and very true
Wolfy again chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Just wanted to clarify: I'm currently in a two-year community college. But that won't get me a bachelor's degree. I have to spend another two years in school for that. And I can't think of a place I'd rather spend those two years than Whitman College.
booforever chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Haha, that was awesome. It was pretty funny. It was good to read something different and not hit the link and read the hundredth mushy fluff Valentine's writing.

Your rhyme scheme was also very good. It was an almost perfect rhyme scheme throughout.

The poem was good I liked. Good job.

By the way, I used to be DittoChick931.