Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
talkietoaster chapter 37 . 6/18/2004
I really, really love this story! You are so talented!
nadinae chapter 37 . 6/17/2004
i hate to break the even number of 1020 to 1021 but i read this story a long while back like last year in 2003. I read it when ever i feel sad or need something to do which is a lot of times. It's such a beutiful story and really grabs your soul. It will stay with you long after finishing it. Guaruntee that tonight I will be dreaming of Pierre, Abby, and Tholly. I thank you so much for this sensational feeling you grant me. Much gratitude to you.
-TL
olivia chapter 37 . 6/16/2004
brilliant story, though i want to read the sequel now so this isnt goin to be a long reveiw. I love the twist and i have to say im pleased she didnt get with tholly coz as nice as he seemed he was stil quite immature in love! anyway im gonna g see what the sequel holds. thanx for the story! x
Chione chapter 37 . 6/14/2004
WOW! I started reading this a long time ago, and I had so much to catch up on! Geez, it's long!
Well, a very nicely written story, with characters that grow and develop throughout the story. And a nice, twisty plot.
Hehe, I love it! Wonderful!
So now I'm off to read the sequel!
History-a-Holic chapter 37 . 6/10/2004
Wow... that is indeed very... wow! I loved it. I just have a quick question. Lancrais... have you seen Ever After? If so, isn't Lancrais where Danielle is from? Danielle de Lancrais? *shrug* heh
Very, very well done... *trots off to read sequel*
Eclectus chapter 37 . 5/31/2004
I'm crying. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
your favourite stalker chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
*eats story* the best i have read! it should be published into a real book! i would b the first 2 buy it :)
D.H. L'Orange chapter 37 . 5/25/2004
o man! THIS WAS GREAT!
Killer Tofu chapter 37 . 5/23/2004
Mellow story. But why did you rate it R? Not much profanity or sexual innuendo is going on. You should change it.
serendipity90 chapter 37 . 5/21/2004
*sobs* OMG that was SO beautiful!
i love reading and writing medievil style as well, perhaps you could read up some of my works on :)
...X
serendipity90 chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
so sweet!
...X
Pomegranates In Autumn chapter 37 . 5/15/2004
YES! SHE PICKED PIERRE! HALLEILUJAH! you have no idea how happy i was when she chose him! i was jumping up and down in my living room! you should friggen publish this!
Favoritestories chapter 37 . 5/9/2004
loved it. SO sweet :)
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 37 . 5/6/2004
This is an excellant story. I don't know what else to say besides wow. Except maybe have thought about getting it published? I read it in one sitting. I really like it. As your story grows so do your characters. Great Job. :)
CraziCoconutz chapter 37 . 4/25/2004
hm...certainly very interesting and my eyes are sore but definetly worth it!
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »