Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
nadinae chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I LOVE this STORY! u are such a good writer. I don't think u realize how much i love this... i've been reading it over and over again. Call me addicted, but i just wanna grab every little detail!
~Luna~
ment chapter 37 . 1/23/2004
oh i started readin this 2 nights ago, but then i had to go to bed. and then i forgot the name of the story and i couldn't find it. i was so angry because it was so good!
i found it and i spent a few hours reading the rest and i absolutely LOVE it. it's nice how they lived happily ever after, but it's sad how tholly turned out. well i'll be readin the sequel now
Damson Rhee chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
I love this story! I haven't finished it yet, but i'm hooked!
PrincessLesse chapter 37 . 1/22/2004
Oh! You've done such a wonderful job on this story! I have to say, it has taken me a couple of hours to finish it, but finish it I did! I adored it, and I liked the coming of age.
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a sucker for the first love stuff, so I felt bad for Tholly. ;; The poor dear, but I believe that Pierre was the better choice. ;; I was actually hoping it was going to be him towards the end of the story.
I have to be upset with Tholly, though... treating his sons the way they are being treated-the way that he was treated. And the blatant disrespect to his wife! I can't believe that he kissed Abby like that, in front of everyone! I mean... he could've been more subtle about it!
Yet, from everything that you've written, that seems to fit his character. Even though it may seem out there from all of the bashful playfulness you've had in earlier chapters, it coincides with his character well. ;; I adore it!
Well, I hope this doesn't offend you, but I'm not too big on the French. Yet, I have to admit, it was wonderful-everything French in this story was wonderful. I loved Pierre! (His family, too!)
Anyhow, I adored it, and I think you did a great job.
Cheers!
Lesse
Lorelei chapter 37 . 1/16/2004
Wow, that was incredible. I loved it! You wrote it so well, and it was just amazing. You're an excellent writer with loads of talent, and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
abcdefgh12 chapter 37 . 1/16/2004
I just read this whole story all in one sitting. It was beautiful. I laughed, and cried. Please never stop writing, ever.
Lady Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I really like the start. It flowing and smooth, and you have a lot of talent. Abby's first point perspective is wonderful in the beginning. The names are nice too - a sort of humorous ring to it - Abby and Tholly.
More description. The story itself is a bit too general and doesn't narrow in on some details. However, I am only on the first chapter and it should get better as it goes on. I need more imagery. I want to see what Abby looks like - imagine her in my mind, and discover more about Tholly and their past. Otherwise, very nice job.
Josee Poesee chapter 37 . 1/10/2004
Wow this was so well done! I'm glad she married Pierre.. being a mistress would just be..ick.. and Tholly's poor sons.. having to go through all of that.. well I loved it!
*~* Dy *~*
dhrey chapter 37 . 1/3/2004
damn. what can i say? nicely done...
rossah chapter 37 . 12/30/2003
wow...i don't know how to describe your story. all i can say is BEAUTIFUL. i read your story 3 hours straight, and i'm glad that i didn't stop reading it. well, that's all i have to say for now. ciao!
bridgette261 chapter 37 . 12/16/2003
OMG! SO Good...i never even noticed the rating until the-ahemm- "moment" between Abby and Tholly...in the bed when she was sick...lolz. i'm so absent-minded lately...great fic though! i'll have to see if I can find any others like yours...perhaps you have a similar work in progress? lolz...
-Katherine
bridgette261 chapter 23 . 12/15/2003
do you take french? cause your french is impeccable! i was so excited that I could understand what you where writing...then again, i'm only in my mere middle school experience BUT I UNDERSTOOD WHEN HE INTRODUSED HIMSELF! Dame means woman! I learned that last month! lolz. i'm so excited...what's maitre mean? I hope you understand that this could be a little difficult for people who don't take another language to read...yea...now I just HAVE to put you on my fav list! that is, if i have room! :D srry...jk...i'll find room somewhere.
bridgette261 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
OMG! MY NAME'S KATHERINE! OMG! does that mean I have to take care of a prince though? i mean, so far, I've seen my names many times...and the closest I've ever seen it to a nursemaid was a cheated-on mother who had every right to break down but didn't for her daughter...lolz. yea. I'm a new reviewer, in case you have noticed yet...i like your fic so far...the queen seems so snotty...is she supposed to be?
-Katherine
emptyword chapter 37 . 12/8/2003
I could sing your praises if I weren't struck speechless with awe. _ Does that make sense?
I simply LOVED this, I more than loved it. You have written it so so well (as Abby said, I can't explain it, I've only experienced it).
When I first began reading this, I was hesitant. The story seemed interesting and I could never really turn away from romance, but your writing, while good, seemed ...well, odd in a way, and I wasn't used to it. But as I continued reading, I completely fell in love with all the characters (and even the writing). I'm rambling now, but I really did enjoy this. And there was such a sense of completion at the end...
thanks,
Lady E
(I'm sorry for all the snippets of reviews I left and then this huge long one _)
emptyword chapter 32 . 12/8/2003
Why do I still get the feeling that she'll end up with Pierre?
I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »