Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
Alice chapter 37 . 7/20/2003
It's refreshing to find a story like this. One with an ending, like in life, you wouldn't expect. Yet it is still "happily ever after" in it's own way. Not being able to see the future. It is a very profound thought you have built this story around.
Cara Sterling chapter 37 . 7/16/2003
Alright, beautiful story! I am actually quite glad that Abby chose Pierre. And Tholly seems to have changed quite a bit since Abby last saw him, but she is actually quite the same. Anyways, great story. I plan on continuing on to the second part of this story.

~*Jaden Anderson*~
Cara Sterling chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
Wow this is a great story. I can't believe I sat here and read all the way up to chapter 21. LoL. Anywho, I adore the characters and I feel so bad for them at the same time. Finding love, only to have it ripped from them. I will be back to read the rest.

~*Jaden Anderson*~
Europa86 chapter 37 . 7/11/2003
I'm happy Abby's happy but I dunno Tholly just seems irresistable for lack of a better word. I mean I once had a "Tholly" and he turned out to be a complete fuck (worse than this Tholly) but my "Pierre" turned out to be a complete headcase who wanted me to marry him and move to Russia in the end. And my "Aunt Kate" beat the living shit out of my "Tholly" with a broomstick when she found us not decent. But I guess someone else (soz I forgot the name) who reviewed said it better. We have seen the Abby/Tholly thing throughout the whole story and Pierre comes into the picture rather suddenly and we never got relationship devolopment. I mean being a mistress isn't that cool but I don't know. I'm like uber pissed at Tholly's mother for destroying things and it's true he could have gone after her but come on. How many of us are gonna tell our mothers they're being manipulative bitches even if they are king.*Sigh* I dunno it's probably some big message or omen telling me to solve that unsolved situation. But anyways have you ever considered getting this published? I would so go out and buy a copy of this.
Europa86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
.God... This has to be the BEST story I have ever read (and trust me I've read a lot of books) The way you weave the foundatadions of this story, pure brilliant. Part of my still wanted Abby with Tholly even when he was acting like an * at the end. I just felt so bad for the kid, but Pierre sounds like quite a fox and a nice guy. Sheesh, I've been up all night reading this TWICE. I'm off to read the sequel which I KNOW will be as magnificent as this. Bravo
Adamina chapter 37 . 7/6/2003
Well, I must say that you are most certainly the most talented writer I have ever come across. Your story was simply beautiful, and the way you told it -amazing! Words cannot express the emotion that it pulled out. Why, I could practically feel every emotion you pulled from every character so that they no longer became only characters in a story, but real, living people who live in the real world with us. During the middle, when Abby had to leave, my heart was aching with her (I had wanted her and Tholly to be together forever), and yet it felt, even as they loved each other, that it was not the real love that Aunt Kate spoke of, and that in which she felt in the end for Pierre. And nearer to the end of the story, while she visited his palace, although a part of me still wanted her to be with Tholly, you brilliantly twisted and turned the plot and emotions so it made me want Abby and Pierre together even more. That, friend, is what I call a perfect story -love, loss, pain and adventure. Great work!
Liriel87 chapter 37 . 7/6/2003
I loved it, absolutly loved it! And i should! 927 wopping reviews (this makes 928). The story was just perfect. I would suggest you try to publish. Oh and its 3:45 AM I couldnt stop reading! Thats how good it was! Lol I will read the sequal, but for now its to bed! Peace out and later days

Liriel
Bay710 chapter 37 . 7/5/2003
Ah! I love this story! And if I were you.. I would look into having it published as a book. I've added you to my favorite authors list (woo!) even though I haven't read all your stories yet .. they all sound really good. But I just wanted to tell you that you're an excellent writer and, God, this story was just amazing.

-Bay
Dodo Island chapter 37 . 7/3/2003
aw! that is so sweet... I NEVER imagined that this story would turn out so... and with no scenes of them... well... doing THAT, as you so gracefully put it in this enchanting story.

-ShadowFox
Dodo Island chapter 20 . 7/3/2003
um... I don't know what to say to that chapter... That was so sad, but kinda odd... she ran past the guards NAKED!

- (mekilla) ShadowFox
Dodo Island chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
aw! little kid in love! It's a really good story so far! I cannot wait to read the rest! This story has allready made its way onto my favorite's list!
nini1 chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
What I have read so far is beautifully written. I will definitely continue to read and review. Great job!
Nahrii chapter 37 . 6/27/2003
This is a great story...my friends love it and I love it. I think you should pursue your dream and get your work published.

Good luck in the future and all the best,

-Nahrii
Lavender Knight chapter 37 . 6/19/2003
OMFG! You actually made me cry and I never cry! This has been a long read, but I loved every minute of it. You are a great writer and I need your input. wOULD YOU READ MY HISTORY ROMANCE FIC. i JUST STARTED BUT i NEED REVIEWERS. i NEED TO KNOW FROM A PROFESSIONAL IF ITS GOOD STUFF OR NOT.. bE AS CRUEL AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! Haha I just looked up and realised that i've been typing inCAPS all this time, oh well,I'm going to go read the sequel.

Cheers!

Ps- I love the last line its so meaningful and it tugs at my heart, if I have one (need to check)
Marumae chapter 37 . 6/18/2003
Good story! You had me hooked from the first paragraph and I didn't even realize I had read the whole thing till I realized there were no more chapters to go on! :D Cracking good job!
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »