Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
lemon chamomile chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Hi! I was so sorry I wasn't able to read your story i'm just a new member of this site. Congratulations for the story being published. I hope to read it by then. I love the excerpts you posted.

Good luck!Keep on writing!

Ciao,

Eirthye_
Tina chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
That is awesome! Good luck with everything; I enjoyed this story when I read it a while ago, and when it gets published, I'll definitely recommend it to others as a great read. )
Just Crane chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
I liked those 2 short chapters. I was sorry to see ToK go but I will live. I hope that it gets published. I really do. Bye
NoMoreTears chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That's absolutely wonderful, I'm incredibly happy for you! I love this story and if it is to be published, I beg of you that you tell us so that we can go get ourselves a copy! I'm incredibly happy that I could be on the first the read this, and if it doesn't get published (which would be beyond me), that I had to priviledge to read what not many others have.

Wishing you all the very best.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Pretty good scenes .
gum is yum chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Yay! You're getting it published! I love the scenes, by the way.
MolestAPeanut chapter 37 . 8/18/2005
Wow, great story. Sad, but ..good. Very good. :)

~ Bai.
ascnylon chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
The stories ending was surprising but well written! I loved it!
Gemini Angel chapter 37 . 8/15/2005
i really loved your story. I loved the twist and turns that mirror reality-that the story wasn't soo-blissfully happy or easy or perdictable. i love the ending, that Abby got a life that she deserved, and not a life as a king's mistress-excellent job-

~Gemini Angel~
Pandemonium Express chapter 37 . 8/12/2005
Aw...happy ending. This is an incredible story; a wild ride. I lurve it! THank you so much for writing it! (don't ask why I thanked you. I guess, just be happy that I'll stop pestering you now that this story is over with :p )
Pandemonium Express chapter 35 . 8/12/2005
No! Kate! Come back! Aunt Kate was so cool.

Haha. Sorry, you must think I'm crazy leaving all these...hearfelt...comments on an already finished story. Can't help it though...
Pandemonium Express chapter 33 . 8/12/2005
no! I change my mind, we like Pierre! We want him back. Tholly can't seriously expect her to become a MISTRESS, can he? Okay, so I know the answer to that, but it's so...low. Awful. Selfish. Grr...Over the years, she'll get over Tholly. Right...? -_-
Pandemonium Express chapter 25 . 8/12/2005
This is an awesome story, but so frustrating at times! So I'm guessing Pierre was Willamaine's (sorry, I know I spelled that wrong but I'm too lazy to check-Tholly's fiance) lover. And the person who snapped the twig is Jack? But Pierre and Abby aren't going to get together, are they? That would be so frustrating! . It's good for her to get a break and step back from Tholly (sad, but good for her-especially to get out and see the world. Take a breath of fresh air), but I don't want her together with pierre! Can't she just...i dunno...make it on her own? (I know, I know; unrealistic for the time, but still! She could lie and say she's an infertile widow or something? Bother)Oh well. I need to shut up and just keep reading untill the end. Good thing this isn't an unfinished story.

So pretty much, I just had comment and I wanted to let you know that this story rocks my socks.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 37 . 8/11/2005
wow is all i can say
Soul's Eclipse chapter 37 . 8/6/2005
*sighs* A dream come true...I love these types of stories, I don't really believe people can fall in love and get married that easily in reality (yes, some do, but I'll disregard that), but it makes love that much more magical when it can't be easily gotten. I do love this story!
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »