Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
Desert Illusion chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
Uh oh...
Desert Illusion chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Hahaha! And so the hatered starts b/w the two girls, eh? And the prince is falling for Abby! YAY! Those two will make a great pair! LOL! Okay, on with the show...
Desert Illusion chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Aha! I knew it! Aww man! Why do these royal have to do that to their kids? It's just soo unfair!

Anyways, the story is going on nice..I like it! hehe!
Desert Illusion chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
ANd I am assuming here that Williamina is supposed to be wed to the Prince when they get older...? LOL! Troubles already!
Desert Illusion chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
OMG! That was so sweet! That was such a cute chapter! Both of them, lacking the love of their parents, and so they look for comfort in each other, how adorable! *gushes* Heheh!
Desert Illusion chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Aw! How sweet the little girl is! Hehehe! She holds up 6 tiny fingers to the Queen! LOL! Somehow, the Queen doesn't seem so loving to me.

-Maha.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Okay, I have tears in my own eyes by just reading the FIRST chapter! My God! That was a pretty chapter! SO emotional! Well, I'm off to reading the next ones!

Bye!

-Maha.
Melissa chapter 37 . 4/21/2005
This story was wonderful! It had a great love story, and even though I wanted Abby to end up with Tholly in the beginning, Pierre is the guy for her. I also read "Phillip's Rose" and enjoyed it very much (I read both over two days!) Your romances are better than most I have seen in print. I hope you get to publish someday, because you deserve it! (I would buy your novels) Thanks for a great tale.
becxfok01 chapter 37 . 4/17/2005
Wow. AMAZING story! I really loved all the emotions that ran in this story: the happiness, the pain, the sufferings, the love. Love and friendships that were built and grown.

I completely applaud that even though Abby did not end up marrying Trolly, as would in a typical story, that she ended marrying Piere, I still feel that this is the best ending. The young love between Tholly and Abby was very sweet at the beginning, but eventually, I thought it was foolish. I esp disliked Tholly for promising things that he can't ever give her. But that in turn led to the best thing that could have happened to Abby, for her to travel and grow up, and as Aunt Kate says, learn who the real Abby is. I was so happy to read about Abby becoming friends with the two guys on the road, and eventually becoming part of King Edmund's family.

All I can say is, well done! Bravo. Thank you for writing such a touching story. It really makes one think about life and the consequences of ones' decision. Cheers.
BKGal-24 chapter 32 . 3/31/2005
I'm back...kidding. I've been updating my favorites list and wanted to add yours.
Shekinah Valentinae chapter 37 . 3/26/2005
In my personal opinion, I thought this story was fantastic! ) You didn't rush through the chapters like most authors do with their stories. I liked the pace; not too fast but not too slow. Absolutely lovely.

I really enjoyed reading THRON OF THE KINGDOM. Great job! ) I give you a double thumbs up!
colin farrell is hot chapter 37 . 3/20/2005
wow. this story is so well written. but it has left my heart in a funk.

i seriously was so wrapped up in tholly and abby's love! and i think i hurt just as much as tholly when abby declared her love for pierre. ive read the sequel as well, and i guess its all happy endings, but ill agree with a review that bk-gal left for the sequel-i was so in love with tholly and abby's love, that i hoped they would be together and have children, and be in love, even if she wasnt his wife in name; i was so in love with their love that it really does hurt to think about them not together, and it does hurt to think about what might have been. I mean, you are very talented, but its so bittersweet for me. maybe its just me. im the kind of person who cannot watch movies like titanic or braveheart or meet joe black because they are so sad. i love romance and love stories, but i get so way involved in them, that its bad when something like abby rejecting tholly makes me sad for days. (or even the fact that if tholly had just stood up to his mother they would be together). although im happy that abby is in love, ah, im just a sucker for first loves. it seemed like they were not only first loves but true loves, and when it was presented that they were not, it was sad.

so basically, after all my ranting, nice job, and write more romances!
ReinaLucille chapter 37 . 3/17/2005
amazing.. i was so hoping she would end up with pierre! what a wonderful story!
BKGal-24 chapter 34 . 3/16/2005
AUGH! YES! Oh, but seriously my heart is sobbing with Tholly, how could you do this to me? I haven't left my computer, I have so much work to do and I'm typing here with tears welling up in my eyes...
BKGal-24 chapter 31 . 3/16/2005
Yes...who will win in the end?
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »