Reviews for Thorn of the Kingdom
Dreaming One chapter 30 . 1/27/2005
Oh, for goodness' sake. Tholly has a vapid wife and two sons. Get over it and marry Pierre! lol.
Dreaming One chapter 29 . 1/27/2005
Oh, I would be so happy if this story became realistic, and Pierre and Abby got together. She should get on with her life, and if she can fall in love again it would be so wonderful. Besides, she's better than being a whore. I really hope this turns out well.

You're a really unpredictable author for fictionpress! I love it!
Dreaming One chapter 25 . 1/27/2005
Of course, the perfect thing would be if Pierre were the man that Williamina is obsessed with. It'd be great if the four of them got together and worked things out so it would benefit the nations and their personal lives...but since when have politics been sensible? Clearly, not since 'back then.' lol.

I still like Pierre more than Tholly. Abby doesn't, of course, and it would be trashy if she did, but I do. ;)
Dreaming One chapter 24 . 1/27/2005
Damn, I think I like Sir Pierre better than Tholly anyway, lol. How horrid of me. :)
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
lol! Oh no, he's seen her naked bosom! All is lost! ;)
Nonah chapter 7 . 1/22/2005
I really like what I've read of this so far. Good job!
Individual-9086 chapter 37 . 1/19/2005
Wow.. I never guessed the direction that you took this story in! I thought it was just a cliche prince/servant story but it was not at all. Abby's choice was very realistic and I could totally sympathize with her. I also felt very sad about Tholly. Anyway, this story was so much better than I thought it would be. You are amazing.
Individual-9086 chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
Aw... sweet. I am reverting to english now, in case you couldn't tell. I love your story! I am just reviewing to tell you how awesome it is!
Individual-9086 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
La historia es fantastica. Lo siento si no comprendes espanol, pero necesito practicar mi espanol. Aunque, me gusta tu historia mucha.
Individual-9086 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Me encanta mucha! Quiero leer toda hoy.
one chapter 29 . 1/17/2005
please please tell me that Abby will love him that she will not return to become a kings mistress? (rhetorical question) i am so excited yet so sad.
one chapter 21 . 1/17/2005
Tholly lied to her. he betrays her by not getting married to her yet she continues to profess her love to him? she should defend herself in front of the queen, she should state that she will not be his mistress or has she changed her mind? i would appriaciate a response
onetwothree123 chapter 37 . 1/14/2005
i really enjoyed reading this story, i couldn't stop reading it!-
aims80 chapter 37 . 1/9/2005
After hearing so much about this story I decided to take a look for myself to see whether it was worth the hype. I was pleased to find it was. Well written, interesting throughout without those boring bits scattered throughout many stories (my own included), and basically just a great read. Congratulations on a good job.
Sam chapter 37 . 1/9/2005
In an attempt to put off my homework I started reading your story and soon I realized I couldn't stop. I absolutely loved it, and I look forward to reading your other works.
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »