Reviews for Desert
account inactive00000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Ohh, I like this as well. *is quite jealous*. Love the desert imagery . Beautiful!
E. Gao chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Looking at the line structure, it seems like sort of a modified sestina. [scratches head] I'm probably just reading too much into the lines and not enough into the content, again.

It's a lovely scene again. I can't really express my feelings on this one, I'm afraid. [mumbles incoherently] It was very romantical, though. _

~EG
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I love the repetition in the poem! Makes it flow very nicely. Gorgeously written, fabulous imagery.*gushing* *subsides* .would you like a peanut butter cookie?

Keep writing! Peace ~~
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
i think that the repitition was a good choice in this one. it gaves the lines more importance, and it helped to connect everything together better. this one is different from how you usually write again, but i like this too. in my opinion, the descriptions aren't as in depth (not necessarily a bad thing), but the imagery still stays really well formed.
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
It might be a bit different for you to write like this, but this speaks to me the best way...

I already know you are a great writer, but this to me is very well written.

So write on!