Reviews for Dark Illustrations: Sketches in Blood
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29
Wow! man you are amazing. and you only are 15? Wheew! 2 thumbs for that a bow in my head. But i have to confess. im still in chapter 10. But i need to have to comment in here, in order to caught your attention I guess? Bec if i comment in chapter 10 i think its useless since its too far from this chapter. Hahahhaah I know my grammar is quite confusing since Im not really good in spokening dollar because im in the Philippines. so please bear with me.. Well I think, Since you've mention in Chapter 7 that there were five angels who were killed by demons. Im sure for a fact that this Sasha is Reincarnation of Mischa. And the last angel who killed Adrian was Tsacillo, which I guess a Reincarnation of Callisto? Well I hope m right! And hope that my assumptions are correct. But anyways, I have so many things to say but I really dont know how to start so please continue writing since Im looking forward to it.
anonymous chapter 39 . 7/28/2013
i don't care if it has been YEARS since you updated... YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY

this is honestly one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. you should publish this. i would buy it. and then i would make everyone i know buy it. the writing is amazing, the plot is so creative and it all flows so well.

what happened to this story? it's much too good to remain unfinished and unpublished
allen chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
okay read the part where Damian and Julian were eavesdroppers got real FUCKING mad and the pen i had next to me i break it and cut my pom pretty bad, feel like a idiot but that how much this book affair me. Hand still blooding but whatever awesome book! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Shhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttt DX
NYXXIA chapter 39 . 7/27/2013
My brain keeps gettin' sent into overdrive.
NYXXIA chapter 38 . 7/27/2013
BBB-BUT I LIKED NOBUNAGA! -SOBS-
NYXXIA chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
What the phuck.
NYXXIA chapter 33 . 7/27/2013
I KNEW AIDAN REALLY DID LOVE HIM. I KNEW IT.
NYXXIA chapter 32 . 7/27/2013