Reviews for Child and World
toysoldier chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
First of all - thanks for taking the time to review me.

secondly - oh. my. zdkfjgn. god. Usually when i review people I like to mention a line or stanza that I particularly liked. Well that's entirely impossible, I'm afraid, because I'd have to retype the entire poem. um. I'll give it a try. "retrograde waltz". "this is why we count backwards: because progress is so overrated.". "We all encounter the same ghosts, the same lives." (I think that's my favourite part.)

But what amazes me about this poem is the time that must have been spent making the last line of each stanza fit so perfectly with everything, providing this amazing continuity.

ok. my ramblings stop here.

later, T.S.
Obababababababa chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I love the last line of each stanza. Only you can pull that out, because time and number are not things I can tolerate. But it made sense.

And it's true that we know nothing. Stupid know-it-all humans.

I think I liked the idea for this the most. :, then three lines of description, then an amount. Kewl, yes.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
love should be always like it turns out poetry like this. :) it's ingenious. (and no.I can NOT spell :) )
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
The whole poem seems like a revelation of sorts. Or maybe that's just me? I'd love to know what inspired this.

Keep writing! Peace
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I liked this one. Hehe, probably cause of Sophie's World. Making the last line of every stanza number also gave it an interesting form. Even though I disagree with the part at the end "Perhaps we are merely figments of Socrates's imagination." I don't think that's really possible. "I think, therefore I am." The only thing we really know is that our minds are. Everything else, could be merely figments of our own imagination. But then again, it's an interesting way to look at like Alberto and Sophie with Hilde's dad.
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Socrates laughs at this:

I love that! Socrates laughing.I really like this , I really like all your poems. I wish I could write a better review.:)

*at least the review boxes are still the same*

i love your poetry!
lemoncane chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
this ones good but i liked the other one this ones still good.