Reviews for Wonder
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Nicely done. :)
Hershey249 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hmm...there's some really nifty wording in here, and that's really the part that made me like this. The contradictory lines are the ones that come out sounding best. My personal favorite is the line about the Northern Lights. That's a neat way of looking at that particular phenomenon. Duality always was something I liked. _

For a reason I'm not completely sure of, I also like the first three lines. There's something simple but profound about how thought and question can affect the whole world.

It's funny, I tried my hardest, but I couldn't find anything you have to change. Nice...:)
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow... I love the ending, kind of surprising but this is good
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
wow really class stuff, hehe! no wonder so many people reviewed- this really touches you! I love the message in this; espeacilly the last line.
strongwind chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
i love this- absolutly, totally etc.
i love the last line. (and the first and the second...).
you are very talented. you really are.
Enchanted Pink Jade chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I wonder about the exact same things. People give up dreams for reality... I don't think I ever will. I liked this poem. _
anon63 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i love it... i freaking love it... it's so short but still so good... flows so well, everything goes perfectly, nothing sounds forced. Great Work. I truly love it, and i'd love to write you a nice review, but i am too speechless right now :P So keep up the great work!
It Is The End chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Another good one. Keep it up.

~EmPathetic Fool
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I liked it. I'm not sure if I have fully understood it, but liked it. It had rhythm and melody and the last couple of lines were truly inspired; the 'reality' bit.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This is totally well-written.. Its interestin, n kind of on the dark side..

I liked these two parts:

"If dreams lead us into the night,

...

Who is dark and who is light?"

"We all had a dream once, but then we sold it,

For reality."
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Whoa, first of all... I got one question. You put me on your favorite authors list and didn't review any of my work... Was that a mistake? Not only was I incredibly flattered that you put me on your favs without reviewing anything, but also very worried. LOL! Well, e-mail me at . I won't be crushed if it was a mistake... I'd rather you read my writing and really did like it rather than accidentlly liking it. But this is besides the point. Your poem was beautifully writeen. If you want to improve, organize your thoughts to flow better and don't rhyme unless you feel it is completely necessary. Other than this, you have an excellent talent for putting the mood into a poem and your ending was touching. Keep up the good work!

-Gamer GX
SlintAngelle chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Absolutely one of the best poems I have ever read! You have a richness in tone and mastery in the english language. If you would read my poems and perhaps offer some constructive criticm or advice, I would be hhonored! Keep up the wonderful job!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
OOh. . . so creepy. I especially like the first two verses and the lines "If each side is sure they are right. . . /Who is dark and who is light?" That's just. . .creepy. It sticks in the mind like flies to flypaper.

Oh. Sorry. That probably wasn't the best analogy. _~ Oh, well.

The last verse seems a little awkward; I don't really understand what you're going at there.

Otherwise, a VERY good job - you're getting to be quite the master poet! _ I like this.

Also, thanks muchly for the review for "Dance"!
MadMorrow chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Really good poem, another great job :)

I like the second half the most, seems to speak to me more. First two stanzas seem more abstract, breeds more possible interpretations.
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Great poem, liked the end, it was kinda a surprise to me...well. Like the meaning of it and the way you put it in words. Great job, keep it up!

cio, hoellenwauwau