Reviews for Guardian of the Zerandoan
Fans'R Us chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
Oh... I can fortell a fight coming up. And I always like that bit of humor you can fit in anywhere. So I have to wonder, who's the stronger magic creature: The cocky dragon, or Baleroth?
Fans'R Us chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
You really have done a truly great job with this story. It's so unique and so well written. I am really enjoying reading it. The toadswart thing is funny, and so is the fish. I'll just have to read the next chapter or two tomorrow after school.
Silverfire Starr chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Cool story! The ogre had me laughing.

s.s
Jodin chapter 15 . 7/20/2003
Greetings Autofur! Your story is very cool. I like the unique way you worked magic into your story, and how you had that as weakness and strength to make your main character balanced. I look forward to the sequels.

Until our paths set in motion by the Diviner cross, I give you peace, love and crabs.
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
King toadswart? LOL. I love it

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Aww she's captured. Sorry it took so long to get back here! I hope she'll reagain her magic and be off.

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
Love your bits and pieces of humor. The sword? Hmm what will happen?

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Yeah! She is a cat . . . at least i'm guessing she's a she. But anyway i love it. cat with wings. Awsome. that guy seems a little susupisious to me. Oh and i love the form you use. It's jounnal like, yet a bit different. And you use the 'i' form wonderfully.

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Awsome start! I love it! is Baleroth a cat? Well some sort of super cat. I thinking so! I love cats bytheway. I wonder why? _ and i read your bio too and noticed that your cat is called 'kitty' too so all the more reason to believe it's some kind of cat. Like you cat's are inspirations. My fic is about a species of cat called felida and a dragon. So i love your story already. Whahah finally something good to read. Now wait for my next review as i go on to the next chapter. This is definitely going on my favs.
Fans'R Us chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Great so far! I can't wait to read the rest. Then I'll read the sequel, (I see no ones read it yet.) I found one mistake early on in chapter 3. I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't major, just a typing error.
MumsTheWrd chapter 15 . 6/12/2003
Wow! I am so thrilled with this story. EXCELLENT Characters. I can hardly wait for the sequel.
Mr. DC chapter 15 . 6/4/2003
I cannot wait for the sequel. A fellow writer was telling me that I had to read this story, and I am very glad I did. Your writing style is excellent, and your characters are wonderful. Thank you.
Algul Siento chapter 15 . 6/3/2003
sry this took so long for me to review but i've had some tough times. i was Akira3, anyway this was a great story and i am greatly interested in the sequel. good stuff, keep writing.

Zhao Zilong
Son of Santa chapter 15 . 6/3/2003
Aww, it ended... nice to see Yashur again tho :) hehe. He's a good character, you can squeeze all sorts out of him. Well done on finishing it (you're better than I am already), look forward to the next one :) -Matt
Stroke chapter 15 . 5/31/2003
Well, you finally did it. The culmination of a complete cycle of exposition, climax, and release. Such things are the reasons why a writer exists. You did a masterful job if I do say so myself. I tip my hat and applaud you many times over. I'm waiting for the sequel, and thrilled that you're going to write one. Don't keep me waiting.

Until Our Paths Under the Pen Converge Another Time I Remain