Reviews for Her Name is Prince
Beebee chapter 14 . 6/18
Nic Coay chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I love this story so much! It is quite literally one of the best stories I have ever read, and exactly what I was looking for. A noble, female Princess and her beautiful, stubborn Princess. It is so well written, the characters are layered and interesting, the setting so unique. And the main couple is adorable!

I just love it. I would buy this book in a heartbeat, just to have on my shelf.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
SO AMAZING! I have never read anything like this. You are truly a very talented writer. I look forward to reading your other stories!
Ashley chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! Good work! :D
deepinthought09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Finally found my favorite story and that's this one! One heck of a wonderful story!

You should write a sequel to this one cuz I know there's more to come for the couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this is so my favorite story. i love it so. thank you for writing it. you have a good skill with writhing. :D
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
"Well…don't you think he's a bit…well…feminine? I mean, he has no definition in his chest or arms!"

"And how would you know? Have you looked down his shirt? You're not that way, are you brother?"

Too funny! I'm glad you didn't spend the whole chapter describing the sex scene.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
"Taking a piss, if you must know…and you-you-you're a…sweet jesus and the angels…a woman!"

hikari chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
hey this was a really well written story, but there were some errors in the second to last chapter but the story was extremely well written keep up the good work :]
Brenda Agaro chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
This was a beautiful story. Well written, although there were a few typos. But very good sentence structure, word choice, characterization, character interaction, and imagery.
Omok chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
Lovely plot, but kinda confusing at some parts _
emmaliefje chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
O yay! That was great. I loved it. :D:D:D
emmaliefje chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
My name's Emma. Ppl call me Emmy (I'm not kidding). :P

I love it so far. It's so not cliche and it moves at exactly the right pace, with exactly the right thoughts and in-depth looks into the characters. Well done!

On to the next chapter...
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very well-written. It's easy to see you're a great writer. The part where the random hooded guy shows up was a bit sudden. It's not as obvious as you made it seem exactly what he's after (until he says "The throne is mine" at least), so maybe you could make that a bit more obvious. Very well done. Going on to the next chapter.
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »