Reviews for Her Name is Prince
Ashley chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! Good work! :D
deepinthought09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Finally found my favorite story and that's this one! One heck of a wonderful story!

You should write a sequel to this one cuz I know there's more to come for the couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this is so my favorite story. i love it so. thank you for writing it. you have a good skill with writhing. :D
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
WHAT? AHH! NOO EMMY!
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
"Well…don't you think he's a bit…well…feminine? I mean, he has no definition in his chest or arms!"

"And how would you know? Have you looked down his shirt? You're not that way, are you brother?"

Too funny! I'm glad you didn't spend the whole chapter describing the sex scene.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
"Taking a piss, if you must know…and you-you-you're a…sweet jesus and the angels…a woman!"

LOL!
hikari chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
hey this was a really well written story, but there were some errors in the second to last chapter but the story was extremely well written keep up the good work :]
Brenda Agaro chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
This was a beautiful story. Well written, although there were a few typos. But very good sentence structure, word choice, characterization, character interaction, and imagery.
Omok chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
Lovely plot, but kinda confusing at some parts _
emmaliefje chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
O yay! That was great. I loved it. :D:D:D
emmaliefje chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
My name's Emma. Ppl call me Emmy (I'm not kidding). :P

I love it so far. It's so not cliche and it moves at exactly the right pace, with exactly the right thoughts and in-depth looks into the characters. Well done!

On to the next chapter...
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very well-written. It's easy to see you're a great writer. The part where the random hooded guy shows up was a bit sudden. It's not as obvious as you made it seem exactly what he's after (until he says "The throne is mine" at least), so maybe you could make that a bit more obvious. Very well done. Going on to the next chapter.
Rinoa 'Artemis' Selvara chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
I must admit that I LOVED this story. Truly wonderful in every way that it could be. Though I will say that you need to go back through and proofread it. There are a few typoes in every chapter. Thanks again for writting this and putting it up on here.

Rinoa

The Golden Viper
Neko-Lu chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
i really like this
Sterling Arrow chapter 14 . 10/21/2005
A wonderful story! I loved it. There are too few stories of women in men's clothing as it is, and it's a much rarer find to come across one set in a fantasy/way-back-when setting. I really enjoyed this story.

Your writing style is excellent, vivid, and captured my attention and held it for hours. I started reading this story and couldn't stop until I read the last chapter. You use wonderful adjectives and you change the adjectives you use to describe a person, sometimes noting the eyes, sometimes the hair, and that keeps the descriptions from getting boring. You also vary the construction of your sentences and which words you use to start and end them. That also keeps thigns being becoming dull. If a story goes on and on with "I did this. I did that. I went here. I am this way" always starting with the same word or words, it really gets dull.

Again, excellent story! Very nice work. You should be proud.
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »