Reviews for Oh No A Negro!
Aibari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This was ... okay. I really love the idea, but the ending got a bit too boring and happy. Also, lots of odd typos out and running.
pass equals fail chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Man! That play was crazy! I predict that a tall guy with a fro will play Phil, becuase it's just what he needs.
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
*smiles* Very nice. Shows a message that some people should learn. Really nice play, maybe some day it will actually be used *dreams* ) Keep up the awesome work.
*bows*
MattyBoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Well, it was a very good play. I was just thinking about all of the negative buzz this thing is going to get. All of those stuck-up, ignorant people at school are going to be really pissed off, I can't wait to see them. I'm looking forward to the performance. I'll be in the front row.
JEMak chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
hey cool! that phil guy's a jerk. lol, just a character i no, but this is good. seriously makes u hate phil 4 bein so racist, n that's good (that the reader gets so in2 it, not the racist bit). haha, newayz, u've got a gift 4 like stage work n stuff (dunno the word 4 it, heh heh _;;). keep writing, if it doesn't pay off now, it will eventually.
elephantknees chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
i like. i do think that there's too much cliche happiness, and not enough black humor. and by black humor i simply mean black humor. i dont think it is finished, but i do think that if you keep playing with it that it will be really good. and it certainly isnt shabby as is. lots of good one liners. i especially liked "are you martin luther king jr"? also, more family comedy would be great. like the whole electricity thing in the beginning.
Majorkami chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Real good message: it's one we all need to hear right about now.
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was great! I love works that satirize society's shortcomings and this definitely did the job well. I hope to see it come to the stages someday.
JEMak chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Hey, that was SOO good! I think it's cool how Phil ran away. :) I like happy endings, and it really pisses me off when people are incredibly racist like that. Well, I guess 1 thing you could work on would be the spelling, but that doesn't matter so much, and everything else is great. :)
Yani Cardaria chapter 1 . 2/19/2003