Reviews for Happy Birthday President Tuba
Sirena Brown chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Well, that was just fabulous. I loved the plays on words, the cross-referencing of sentences (so to speak) and the general, Stepford-like ambiance created by this screenplay. Very intelligent, very witty. I liked it very much.
~Sirena Brown
PS- If you happen to have a spare moment or two, I have finally updated a few of my own stories... (coughs discreetly)
matt bettine chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I saw the link on your blog and I reread this and I liked it again. You're a passionate and satirical writer, attributes which work wonders hand in hand. I hope you always keep writing and I look forward to a certain 'Oh No A Negro' which is to be performed at everyone's favorite play festival the student play festival. Keep it up buddy.
elephantknees chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
YAY! YES! oh my god its wonderful. just check the grammar and stuff. WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU IN JUMPYS?

jenni
fw5blue chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That was really good. The pacing is excellent and began so ridiculous that I was caught off guard by the change in tone. Good ending, well done.
Majorkami chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Egad! What a horrible president! How did he ever succeed in brain-washing those two in the first place? It was great when they came to their senses and offed the president though.
N. Fae chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Simply magnificant. The political and economic examples of president tubas attrocities were very well thought out and wonderfully described. Awesome job!
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
This was awesome! I love all your scripts satirizing the sociopolitical state of things, and the little twists revealed as the script progresses are awesome. You're definitely going to go places.
Zainab chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Very interesting indeed. Love the twist at the end. Blah, I hate this president. *Sticks tongue out at President Tuba* At first I thought the two men to be annoying, but they turned out cool at the end. *evil grin* Hmm, I didn't find it humor though, but if you did that's all that matters. :) au revoir.