Reviews for 10th Grade through the eyes of an Autistic Girl
Daiz chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
okay, i read both chapters, what caught my attention to this story was the summary, so i read enjoyed it, at least now i know i'm not the only one who is "obessed" with Digimon etc, trust me on this, if u can email me at yamatoishida1 hotmail. com than please do.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I don't really like the chapter, it could use some improvement. I was amazed to see a story that kind of fit with me. I also have Asperger's, like Digimon, and am in tenth grade. I'm not, however, insulted about it or really bullied in any way. Personally, I'm more into Ken than Yamato, but he's okay too. I think that the Mimato pairing is pretty ridiculous myself. It's weird how there are two different canons, one in which Yamato is with Sora and one where he is with Mimi. I like Sorato better than Mimato, but I like Sorato better than them both. I'm okay with Taito as well. BTW, Asperger's isn't the same as autism.
UtterWeirdo chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Interesting. More please.
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
You should respond to that one review that said that it wasn't like autism, 'cause, obviously, they missed the part where you have it.
Infinity Plus One chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
She has a good friend! This is excellent! Good chapter here - well done. I like the way that you do not put too much description into the story and have a lot of speech instead.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is a very interesting chapter and an excellent view into the life of a girl with Asperger's Syndrome.
Bookworm2007 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Update now
Lady of Stars chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Very sad-very sad indeed. But isn't this more like a person with ADHD except for the part about Rachel being interested in littler-kid type activities? With autism you have little connection with the outside world except for sporadic moments. I don't know. I just know that I like it!
James Jago chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
My God, and I thought Year 11 (UK equivalent- I think- of 10th Grade) was depressing for ME!

Don't listen to those other kids. Ignore everything they say or do, and just get on with your life. My personal motto is 'Screw Conformity', and I'm into model railways so I know what nonconformity is. I also have the exact same condition, and it has made life difficult for me, too.

By the way, the next time someone calls it 'Retard's Syndrome' I strongly advise you to kick the crap out of them. Such people are the reason for gun control laws.
Bookworm2007 chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
As soon as your fingers heal write more:)
MyDecember chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
I like should keep writing the story.i think it's very well developed.

alex
Doec chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
very good so far, I'm interested! One of my guy friends is autistic and we can still have a good time together. btw, I'm a trekkie too! Long live Voyager!
Lady of Stars chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Wow! That feels so real! I love how you used alot of describing words to make the experience more real! Please continue!