Reviews for Virgin Prostitute
ZC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You have a good start for a plot. Use it to your advantage.
Baddy Abby chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I think that could be a clif hanger... Which means you must absolutely must add more. Pretty pretty pleaseeeee?
booklover1698 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Are you going to continue with this story? I've never read anything about prostitutes and I was bored. Please update I see lots of potential with this story.
Genuine Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
WOW. Very powerful. Definitely going on my favorites.
gangstaprincess chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It was good but I really don't think that it would happen like that...you should go into more detail of what happened when the guys saw her.
purple sea chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
this is something interesting, different. you should make a story out of this.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Mind blowing good short story... lol It's amazing, and I absolutely love it. I mean it's so sad and so good at the same time. She's brave, and I respect her decision. Sigh. At least she picked the better looking one in the end. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
bumpycow chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
i actually thought it was good. until i saw her motivations for being a prostitute. and then it just came crashing down. i mean the description was a 100/100 but her motivations for turning slut was completely completely brainless. stupid in fact. it doesnt make any sense. im sorry if i seem to be slamming your story but its not really my intent. i just found it very very sad that it had such great potential, maybe if her motivations were a little more believable (not altruistic because that will be so boring and turn-offish, so i kinda understand why you wanted to choose this instead). but her motivations were stupid. other than that it was really good, the building up of the plot, her feelings, emotions and the ending was her reason for turning that.
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
O nice writing, i like the content, and love the title.
BadSweets chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Whoa! Excellent story. You really got into her head and got the feelings expressed... so realistic. I almost want a continuation of the story - it would be a good plot - but it seems finished like this. Short and powerful.
Visions of Harmony chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is good, well written, it's great to hear thegirl's thoughts, interesting how her mind works, but it doesn't seem complete. Mayeb a follow up?
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Um... interesting?
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
this is one of the most enjoying stories i have ever read on fictionpress
i like thoughts and internal thoughts of this young girl
but i want more i cant stay like that without completeing it
how ever i love this plot
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Wow. It's such an awful and sad subject... but this was very well-written. Very.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Emotional, depressing, wonderful. You've got real talent.
*lime-girl*