Reviews for Black Icy Blood
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
ah, but i don't think your crazy weird or a bitch. just very interesting. I MUST KNOW MORE! or not...sleep need me but can't
Kishi chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
You poor poor woman. No denying you're a talented writer, but it's such a shame you hate like this. Though you'll hate me for saying it, I'm praying for you.
maidens blush chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
very intresting, i like the fact that the devil is female. it makes sense, because in catholic beleifs (i'm an ex-cathoilic) most woman are treated unfairly so the whole god being male, glorfiging him, and the devil being female, ignoring her makes snese. (if thats even what you were going for, i don't know, just an interprtion) I like it lots. I guess you were really pissed at you mom!
BSLates chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I would be really sad if the story of our creation was a cheap knockoff of a Shakespeare play.

What are your beliefs? It seemed more like a story to me. I would find it hard to believe that you were the first child from the Devil. You would have to be pretty old.

There's many different opinions of the Devil. If I talk about it completely, I could fill a book. The Devil represents human nature. God represents bliss through supression of human nature. Humans are born to learn, and through that be distrustful and decietful. Human nature is something that will eventually destroy us.

Eh. I've grown up and stopped giving a crap.
NiMi chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow, kinda angsty, isn't it? I'm not saying that this isn't good, because it is, and you have a really great way with words. Just kinda, out there. That's my personal feeling anyway. But then again, I'm a Christian. Good luck on your story anyway!