Reviews for Telling Off Charlie
KageNeko chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
o.o I like it, they boy probally a ghost, other people a ghost, lots and lots of ghost, keep it up, I'm enjoying it.
Mr. Fox chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Beautiful work. I love the dialogue and characters , my only complaint is it seems a little too rushed. I will have to see the rest of your work here.
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Original and quite intriguing. But it would be easier to read if you put spaces between paragraphs.
Panchromatic chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
hahahaha i like that. I dunno why. I just do.
Rozi chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I loike Victorian ghost stories, I think this one was great! Are you going to go on with this story? Please do.
DeathAngel74 chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
I loved the beginning of your story! Keep writing, you have a gift for it. I also enjoy writing stories like that. ;o)
Minuit who can't sign in right now chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Lovely beginning! I must admit, I'm fond of that time period and stories set in it. You had a wonderful description of Ms. Baldwin! The writing was very well done and the language fit the time period perfectly. Oh, and the last line was great. _ I'm eager to see the rest- horror/humor is an interesting combination!
BobbtheElf chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Yay for charlie! nothing better than creeping out some one like that. Those tert kinda people just get on my nerves.
lady rogue chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
good job continue.
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
This is REALLY GOOD! I'm intrigued to know more, and I love the desription of the characters!
Willum chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Hey, an excellent job. Hope you have more of this story coming soon. Very well written, and very inticing. The victorian setting gives it a different angle, and is very good.