Reviews for Legacy of 911
JTF2-Commando chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Yeah, another piece of shit, I'm glad your newspaper didn't put this in. And I don't know why you oppose the Israelites so much. They do no worse than what the Arabs do to them.
brianhalo3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I know that there is reports that some people in the stock trade of new that something was going to happen. I don't think the US government knew it was going to happen but I think they immediately appropriated, and in something I want to write later I'm going to argue, that act of appropriating and turning it towards its own ends, in a way, participates in it. They used it afterwards, but I think it goes too far to say that they knew about it before
Sirius Padriac chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
First I would like to say that the inference that you make about Bush knowingly allowing terrorist to slaughter three thousand Americans borders on the absolute stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

And your support for John Walker Lihd. The man you denouced America, tried to kill Amreicans, then wanted his Amreican rights! I cannot decide if I hope you or him are the first ones to get hit by a bus.
Professor Bob chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I never worried about the prisioners, or Iraq, but I absolutely hate supporting Isreal.
Younger Farla chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
While I understand having misgivings about the government, I think this is a little too harsh. Most of the Muslim complaints about Israel have no basis, and that area was where Jews traditionally lived. Besides, after the second world war people felt that Jewish people needed a homeland. People in Afghanistan were being badly oppressed and many of them wanted a change in government. And I really doubt anyone would go so far as to ignore known terrorists, especially considering Bush had only just become president and wouldn't have had time to cause such a major change. Finally, I feel it's rather sad you said you respect them, because they're an intensely fanatical branch of a religion and many of them believe that the western world is the root of all evil. They have killed protesters, oppressed women and ignored basic human rights.
Nemo chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
You are a very courageous person to have come out and said this; I too was horrified by the War Against Terrorism, and demonstrated against it, and it was incredibly lonely to oppose it. You say a lot with few words which is very difficult. You just have to keep in mind that you are not alone; I have seen tens of thousands assembled to oppose the war against terrorism, and over a million to oppose the war against Iraq. Perhaps with my being in Europe it is easier for me to look objectively at this, for an American to have opposed the attack on Afghanistan must have taken a massive ammount of courage when 9/11 hurt the US so much. Well done.