Reviews for Fall From Grace
Gravilove19 chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
I can't wiat for your next update
Meaglin chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
This is a brilliant story! I read it ages ago and started reading it again lately in the hopes that more chapters were added inbetween my two readings...i was disappointed when there werent any new ones, but i really enjoyed reading it again. It is very well written. everything is well thought of and the imagery is just so brill! Azreal is hot! :P so yeah, please update soon, i want...no...need! more of this story! :)
empath89 chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
wow...i really like this. it's got an interesting storyline, the character developement is great, and the writing and discriptions are beautiful. update soon please!
Neko chapter 9 . 2/26/2005
...oh... there isn't more?... this is very good. I draw pictures of angels all the time, and I'm very much infatuated with them. PLease keep writing this.. I'm in love with it... if you want to see my pictures, you can go to .com but ONLY if you promise to keep updating! ;_; I want to read more...
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I am not sure if you will ever read this but I wanted to say that I have enjoyed this story so far and that I am sadden that it appears that you will not finish the tale...the characters were on there way to being well developed and I truly wanted to know the reason behind raz's fall from grace...i wish you the best and if you ever decided to continue this story i would appreciate an update. Thanks, Jennifer
Anoke Acton chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
00 THAT'S IT? if you don't continue this, I swear I'll hurt you! LOL honestly, though, this story rocks beyond belief! It kinda reminds me of one of the stories I'm working on, where Angels are the true evil ; anywho, you're an exellent writer, this plot is unbelievable, and Zephyr better come up with a way to break his promise to kill Azreal! If anyone should die, it should be Michael and Micael! I severely dislike those two! Especially Michael. Who the hell does he think he is, beating up a lil kid?
Renn chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
Wow. I can't believe I've missed that many chapters! Be sure that from now on I'll keep a close watch on this!

I just love it!
Michela chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
I really like this story!

I love your characters, specially Azrael and Lucifer (his personal demon), they are so sweet and sad.

Don't change your way of write: it's really good.

Make of it a loong story and update soon!

(Forgive me if my english sucks, but it's my second language)
Lucifer Hisaki chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
They might even have been able to become friends... [or more]

That was what I was thinking when I first read this, a relationship between a demon and a fallen angel. Anyway I went to your site but I got to a dead end, please fix it and then when I did get there I found out that this story is complete[?] where are the other chapters? I want to read more and please update as soon as possible.

Squall Morpheus Leonhart
Lucifer Hisaki chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Another good chapter, the writing is so compelling and I want more and now on to chapter 3...
Lucifer Hisaki chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I love this chapter, am I right in think that Zephyr is going to... Oh well, find out later. On to chapter 2
Scarby chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this story! Please write some more!
KSS chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
That was amazing! I have no idea how to put it into words. . . You deserve so many more reviews for this!
Nyght chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Please, I'm begging you to write more. This story is absolutely amazing. I would really love to see that it was finished. I just kinda was browsing around when I came across it, and it is kind of depressing that you haven't written anymore! Theses characters have some pretty major problems (in their heads) but that's expected. Its been a while since I read a story like this that was really good. You could do about a million things with this story to continue it.
Renn chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
Hey!

I really like this story so far, and I hope that you can continue it soon!