Reviews for Education Is Evil
The Iza chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
XD I loved this!

The way you managed to write it so well in the mind-frame of a little kid was...beautiful. -claps-
Panda Luff chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah, I loved this!
chyspe-ak chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
that's so cute.. hehe.. I really liked it
Turtle Queen of Freeks chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
School is communist.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is so cute and really funny.
*lime-girl*
PS How do you get bold and italic text?
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
this was a really cute story! i loved the metaphor of the tribal leaders and the monster, that was really good. i remember my first day of school (sort of) but i dont think i hated it or was afraid of it...at first anyways. great story!
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really liked this story. It made me smile and I can totally identify with what you are saying. School is evil, I have three more years left...::sigh:: Oh well, all you can do is hope for it to be over! _
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This was awesome. It was good to laugh so hard.

Heart of the Sword
RIA2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was pretty good! It was definitely entertaining, hearing all of the interpritations like tribal leaders, yellow monsters, villages, and sacrifices. I liked the creative interpritation of all things making them primitive. The only thing I want to say is that this should be PG-13, in my mind, because this five-year-old does swear, what, four or five times? (Which, might I add, I think is very sickening. Read To Kill a Mockingbird and Scout's sitting there shooting her mouth off... almost made me puke. ANYWAYS...) Other than that it was good. I also enjoyed your descriptions of everything.
Fresh-AngelBabe chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Evil, huh? What does wax taste like?

I can't believe you've got like 201 uploads on here...
Xandriella chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
That was really good and fun to read. But do you actually remember your first day of school.

I'm assuming from how well you write that you're at least a teenager if not older (I'll check your profile in a minute) which would mean it's been about half a decade to a decade since your first day of school.

If you don't remember it then that is just as good because then you have a really good imagination of what a five-year-old thinks.

I'm in high school and I remember my first day...except I remember being more of...excited about it, instead of afraid or angry at my parents.

I love how even though the POV is that of a kid it's really insiteful. It shows, in a overemphasised way, that kids know more then we think. But are still too young to understand somethings like how important kindergarden is.
rosepetal1077 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
amusing
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
ROFL! I loved that! It reveals the true evils of the school system, and in such charming metaphor! I love being homeschooled...
Mayotan chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
A simple topic written from an entirely unique perspective! Really interesting point of view, I especially liked the tribal/clan reference.

Well written!
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
My first reaction: "Oh, that was GREAT!"

And it was. And I agree. (Must... Resist... Urge... To... Kill... Math... Teacher...) Very insightful, very funny, and oh-so-true- altogether, a perfect masterpiece!

Alana