Reviews for Delia and the Laird
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 2/14
Wonderful story!
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
This was a beautiful story! I loved it!
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
The last sentence is ironic.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Delia was obviously a poor student, according to the first chapter. Now she is showing that she is an idiot as well. People in dangerous and uncertain situations usually have survival instincts that tell them when to shut up or at least not scream at people who might harm them.
GrapeKiller chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
How does she survive in such medieval times without a smartphone...and a laptop...and the internet? I wouldn't be able to stand living there for more than 5 hours without getting paranoid as hell.
GrapeKiller chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
This fic actually needs a M rating. Not T...
RandomCitizen chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
She aint hevilly pregnate yet but should be more careful.
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Dang this guy is potent.
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Bryan's "plan" will turn SO ugly. . .
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Does he lose a nd die I wonder? Or is he the one who makes offense?
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Ooh. Thats a bad lie. Never make a lie that includes other people. Its a lot easier to disprove it. DX
The Weatherwitch chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
really cool story .

very interesting :)

bit sad at the end there, but i really enjoyed this :)
annevelyn chapter 25 . 10/18/2011
A wonderful story!
PicturePurrfect chapter 25 . 2/18/2009
This is a great story and i really enjoyed it. And it was funny when she told bryan it was his fault they they had girls and he denied it. This was a good read.
AJS chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
This is a cute/cool story. It's interesting to think about the concept of fate and the role it would have played in this story... like is fate timeless? I don't know. Weird, deep questions, but I don't really have the time to go into them now since i actually have homework to do, haha. Anyways, I just wanted to leave a quick review for this story since I read it. I thought that some parts were a little rushed/summarized like the whole Sinclair battle thing. It was confusing because one moment Sinclair was in the room with her and the next he was out there fighting and somehow Delia had gotten her bow and arrows back. It was a little confusing. I think you could have also spent a bit more time developing the relationship between Delia & Bryan, and really maybe have showed more of the loving moments between them and such, built up their chemistry or whatnot a bit more.

ANyways, I like the concept of this story. I'm really interested in what the history books had said about Bryan before Delia came through the time machine - that would have been interesting to know. Cute story.

- Alyssa