Reviews for Leftover Popcorn
a yellow tree chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
This was absolutely adorable. Although it wasn't written in retrospect, the style somewhat reminded me of Harper Lee's "To Kill A Mockingbird" because of the complex syntax and diction you applied to such a small child. It was a nice effect.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Hehehe. I love this! This is so cute MJ. I love little short stories like these, too. I like how you didn't describe the little kid because I had made my own very detailed picture in my mind but I hadn't even noticed I had done that until I read the A/N! I saw a little girl with long, somewhat wild, hair . Just in case you were wondering. I think the story is really cate and funny if I imagine it with dramatic music in the background, hehehe.

Your writing is really good. Everything flows and nothing is choppy or out of place, Great job!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-

PS: Glad to see some new posts from you! YAY! .
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
GREAT! This was incredibly cute. I really like how you make the kid's vocabulary much more advanced than it likely would be. A great great story. Very fun to read. It's nice to see you posting again too! Good job!
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
That's good, but I thought the language was a little too advanced for the average seven-year-old. Otherwise I rather liked it, especially the child's simple acceptance of the mother's actions. How like a child.