Reviews for Israel: A Stolen Home
lurker6 chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Interesting points.I don't really want to get in to a long argument with you, because I belive both sides are to blame for the current situation, but I would like to make a few points. First of all, by your logic, the US shouldn't exist, due to the fact that we pretty much did the same thing with Native Americans. Secondly, the Arab nations who backed the Palestinians could have wiped out all of Isreal within days of its formation. Why they didn't, I don't really know. Perhaps they didn't expect resistance. Thirdly, your solution seems to propose the same injustices that you're outraged against. Do two wrongs make a right? Just some things to consider.
msQTpa2T chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
This article/essay gave me a different perspective on Israeli/Palestinian relations. While your writing was clear and concise, your information also had justified sources and the numbers were used well to complement facts, so I was impressed by your research into this topic. I also liked how you presented both sides of the "argument" which is a strategy important to debate. The fact that you were able to make a good opposition to the side you are against is quite interesting. Overall, I learned a lot from this piece, and would love to read more of your opinions on international relations.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2