Reviews for Life Giver?
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Love it chibi tenshi. Never thought you could do this...just kidding this is amazing I love it hope to hear the next chapter soon. You have taken my breath away once my chibi tenshi!

Aurora Starcrystal chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
Wonderful! That is all I have to say.

*~Aurora Starcrystal~*
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
lol well done chibi tenshi, well done. What will happen next? Oh well I guess I will just have to keep reading to find out.

Aurora Starcrystal chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
It's good so far! So I wonder what else you have in store for me chibi tenshi.

*~ Aurora Starcrystal ~*
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Hm...I can't wait to read the rest!

Aurora Starcrystal chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Cool Chibi Tenshi! Interesting story...

*~ Aurora Starcrystal ~*
B. Keates chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
You have a good idea here, but the beginning is rather boring. All it is is description. Make something happen, have someone do something.
charlie evans chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
interesting story. by the way, if i say anything bad about your story (as in, it needs such-and-such, not this sucks kinda thing) would you kill me? but a good story
Severian chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Very good. All of the Chapters were congruent and yet out of sync giving it an interesting texture. I hope that this story will continue. I also thought that I would return the favor.

Severian
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
that was an amusing chapter. but you should make actuall paraghaphs and make the chappies longer.

more chappies. now!

Goddess of darkness
FantasyWind chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
Very good! I like it _
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
Aw, that was so sweet, and kinda sad at the same time. You should make your chapters longer still because I read this in like 3 minutes. I liked it keep up the good work.
Sorina chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
Good story so far! I really like it! Oh yeah, what do the twin's names mean? Will that come later, or will you tell me now?
The Pen of major wodinson chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
I like it, Kiiaa. You did a good job, but of course thats normal from you, aint it?

Semper fi.
Anya chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Write more, sell it. Lol! This is amazingly descriptive, wonderfully written. I really hope you finish it, and I bet you could do SOMETHING with it. it's amazing. I was just breath-taken in the first chappy. good job. PLEASE continue this one, over any others.