Reviews for On a balcony
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
fun fun fun _

at the end, the character development seemed a bit fast, but I enjoyed the ride. fun story : )
purplehost chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
You neglected to mark your story as complete. But yes, the ending was satisfactory.
Raiya-shi chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Thanks for the up I thoroughly enjoyed this fiction! -
i-see-faeries chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Happy ending? Awesome. I like this, really. It's vaguely random, vaguely pointless, but not really. I love it! Wonderful job.
Teldra chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
I liked this _
firedraygon97 chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Hee, very cute fic! Ten is a bit stalker-ish and creepy, keeping tabs on John for 2 years, haha. But it just shows his...determination to win. Great work with this!

fd97
Gran chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
I just wished to say that I first read this when it was published on and i'm really happy to find it again...

I loved it, despite it's many plotholes: I think it is a romantic, well-written piece, and the characters are very well defined...

So thank you for hours of enjoyment!

Should you ever need a beta... ;)
skunk chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this sory is love.

good job good job.
emptyword chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
I will not say I understood most of their conversation and the subtle back-and-forth hesitations; I probably followed about half of it, and that's being generous. But one thing I think I'm able to get: those two are very well-created characters, and, given their quirks, their relationship is and probably will often be on ever-shifting grounds.

That had to make no sense. At any rate, this was magnificent.
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
great story _ I thought that the whole plot was awesome, and i loved John, Ten and Clarice ] Hope you write more work like it ]
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
wow. that was cute. :)
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
and the plot thickens!:) I'm saorry I couldn't help myself. I like this story a lot and what makes it better is Ten didn't just randomly pick John and that's the only thing that bother me about the story. Very good.
zoule chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
Yay. I like this story.
Lidyah chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I just love the writing - your english was so fun to read. :)
chibicherrychan chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
I love it! You made something much deeper out of something that might have appeared easy and shallow at first. Somewhat like real life, really.

By the end, Ten didn't seem so in control, and John actually showed us a side of him that seemed unexistent before. Endeavors are what makes it all believable. It is beautiful and gorgeously written. I consider this as a true piece of art, which touches in so many ways the imagination and heart of the reader.

Truly wonderful!