Reviews for What have you become?
PoeticChildOfGod chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
WOW. I love it! I really do.
Lizbeth chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
There are so many people that I wish could read this especially the last 16 lines.
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
I know all too well exactly what you wrote about here. I had this friend... well, not a best friend at all like Ruth, but he was a friend just the same... one thing that we always agreed on was that we didn't need to be accepted by the "popular" crowd, and that we were fine just the way that we were. In fact, we didn't need, nor want, to be accepted by them. 9th grade was the worst thing that could have happened to us. He made the decision that he wanted to try to be accepted by them. He thinks he's so big now, and he's just forgotten about me. He says he still doesn't care what anyone else thinks of him, but I know he has to. He wouldn't be one of them if he didn't. I don't know if he even remembers that he was ever friends with me. It's sad. Oh boy, enough of that excerpt of my life story. Back to YOUR story... I LOVE it. The poem is SO fitting. It's all great. )
TygerMouse an HellKitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Haruka, again, though I expect Galadriel will review as soon as her vacation's over. This is *really* good. It kinda reminds me of Galadriel & I 'cuz, though we like being cool, we don't do it for other ppl, but just 'cuz we like it on our own, & we're always getting picked on for being different. *sighs* Anywho, I like this fic.
Willum chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Unfortunatly, I think a lot of us can relate to this. Nice job with it.
the ringmaster chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
wow..i had a friend like that once; she was my best friend from first grade until the end of tenth..then popularity came and i've been without her for awhile now..great story!
Sparklies5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
wow reallly great story
Tracy chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Awesome story, great detail and descriptions. I loved how you ended it.