Reviews for Through Cat's Eyes I See, the Old Version
Veldina666 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
just the minor grammar and stuff again.

btw did I tell you I just love the name Krenakaris? I might even use that name in my story if you don't mind of course.

over and out, V
Veldina666 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This story is great but let's see every story always has something that could be improved. *rips the text apart to find that something* aha! The thing here that I think is just a little bit annoying is some of the spelling is off or bits of words don't make sense. Other then that I love it!

I love the lil blue guy also!

and lucky me I don't have to wait for the next chapter! the story is already complete!

enjoy your reviewV

p.s. Do you remember me?
Yemaya chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Interesting idea, and I'm impressed with your knowledge of Eygptian myths. I think I would have prefered it if you hadn't used Tutankhammen, for a start he was named after 'one true god' so the other gods arn't likely to support him that much, also he's a famous historical figure, and I can just see you reincarnating him as everyone from Alexander the Great to Elvis. Could do with more description, you havn't even mentioned that Sekhmet has a lions head. I do think it was a good idea though.
whyette chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Okay, the beginning hooked me in, but by the end of the prologue, I'm not very interested in the rest. It was quite good at the beginning, but the events with the magician were too predictable, maybe it's just me, I don't know.

There was only one other thing: the dialogue. The things the people were saying didn't fit the characters based on when the story takes place, that bugged me a little bit.

It could be a great story if it's worked on!

-Whyette
A. Barone chapter 23 . 7/19/2004
cool story I really like it
F. Teague chapter 23 . 12/30/2003
Oh, wow... *claps like mad* Well... there's not much I can say, 'cept I'm off to read the sequel. Tata!
F. Teague chapter 20 . 12/30/2003
I love your chapter titles, they're always so amusing o And I've liked the last few chapters, because as good as the whole story is, they have /really/ been in-depth and well-written, and that is goodgood ;D Except for a few grammatical errors, like putting 'hail' instead of 'jail' and leaving out a word in a sentence... but nothing major. Happy dayz!
F. Teague chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
I like the chapter title; v. v. amusing *grin*
F. Teague chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
Lol, that was nuts! But really funny _
F. Teague chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Wow wow... this is a quite cool story! *nodnodnod* Interesting concept... I like the fact that you're using all these important thingy things that happened in the past (don't I sound *so* sophisticated? P).
Aimee Raven chapter 23 . 11/26/2003
HIYA! Its finished yay! I reviewed every single chappie (just so u no), lol. This is truly an amazing story and i really enjoyed reading it, it's very interesting, with good mythological sources and all...amazing plot and original! Love it! Keep writing! Love, Mia
Aimee Raven chapter 22 . 11/26/2003
Oh...hes dead too...well wont say much cos the next chappie is the last! love, Mia
Aimee Raven chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
Hiya...hmm...I'm an atheist...the idea of there being god over gods..ugh...I can accept the idea of monotheism but...nvm, anyway brilliant! Love, Mia
Aimee Raven chapter 20 . 11/26/2003
Hiya! Oh wow...this is getting better and better! Close to the end now! Yay! Like jon...still feels weird tho! Awesomeenss! Keep writing! Love, Mia
Aimee Raven chapter 19 . 11/26/2003
AW...*sob*...but...I liked the wya she showed her fangs and all to that lil bitch! Hmm..it doesnt fit that ppl should no bout her..i mean scientists would come after her no? love, Mia
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »