Reviews for Druids Wanted!
PaganScribe chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
from a pagan point of view that was hilarious, but bare in mind people, no real druid is like that!
lynx wings chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA That was funny! I have lots of pointy metal objects! Okay *breaths* Calm down. Calm down. Without scaring you anymore than I already have, I love this. It's kewl. Oh yeah. What the & is a wild mwncis?
Taffia chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Oh, I want a wild can fend off all the accursed right-wingers I get surrounded by on a daily basis. Think the Druids would let me have one?

Aside from that, this was a very cute story! Silly in its best moments, it kept me laughing the whole way through. The others in my corridor are bound to think me more mad than I already am. O.o
May Curses Rain Down from the Heavens chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Your "story" is blatantly insulting to the Druidic community and you may expect to have legal action taken against you. We will not rest until this matter is addressed. In addition, is to be advised that "humour" is to be spelt with a "u", or your sheep will contract mysterious supernatural powers.

Sincerely,

LL

Supreme Grand LLysywen of the Druidic Order
OnyxVixen chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Humor with a dark side. I like it. You should try ie more often.
Jenine Gail Urquhart chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Ha! That was so funny! If there were any ideas in my head about becoming a druid, I assure you they're gone now. hahaha so great keep going at humor!