Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
DeepAndSoulful chapter 41 . 3/17
I am seriously in love with this story. I usually don't ever go with something so dark but not only did you make it work, you made it real. You didn't try to sugercoat anything and you brought up issues that would definitely have arose in real life. All in all, I love it.
Dominique Diane chapter 41 . 5/10/2013
Sad Story, but really good plot! I believed every single part, so painful that sometimes I ha to take a break. I loved the story so much and loved the character, Saige and Aidan :)
Regards,
Diane.
flamesflyer chapter 41 . 3/10/2013
So I decided to go through old stories on fp looking for one in particular and came across this one instead. Despite this story being rather dark and extremely sad, I found my self laughing at parts. Mostly just little descriptions for example half the setting is in North Bay and that's where I live. As soon as I saw that I assumed you were Canadian, but then questioned it when you spelt Barrie wrong. The other thing that made me laugh was the FernGully reference, Batty Koda is one of my favourite cartoon characters ever! I'm always surprised when people know that movie. For some reason not many people have seen it and I'm always like 'come on people it's on the list of movies all kids have to see'.
Anyway I'm off to read more of your work!
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 41 . 9/5/2012
Well, I really did like this story. I thought it was awesome how you didn't place the story entirely in the kidnapping stage; I wasn't expecting that. I liked seeing the aftermath of it all, and how the characters all came to be how they are, it was really interesting and refreshing.

As for constructive criticism, I'd say it seems a little simple right now. Kind of like something you read to pass the time because it doesn't require a lot of thought. That's not bad, it just doesn't have any major twists or mind-numbing moments. It was graphic at the beginning, but I feel like there could be more depth.

But really, it was great, and I loved the characters - especially Aidan and Saige, I love their names too :D
kbanna chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Is her journal writing happening in the future? Because you had written they walked into the September chill, but the journal is December. Sorry. Just confused!
intercostalspace chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
well, i really couldn't blame the teacher, she was acting stupid really. she shouldn't listen to her classmates since i don't think they say anything nice at all.
Imika chapter 41 . 3/10/2012
The story was rather interesting, and your style seems like that of a professional author. I'm not really sure about the plot in some points, though.

Nevertheless, I loved it. :D

Imika
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 41 . 12/21/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm so surprised that more people haven't read this! First of all, I love Aiden and Saige. I love how they grew closer together throughout the entire story. I also love how Edgar wasn't just a normal kidnapper. He had a story behind his wicked ways, and I can kinda see where he's coming from. If Edgar was just a cliche kidnapper who wanted to kidnap them for the hell of it, then this story wouldn't have caught my attention. Although I pretty much expected Aiden and Sage to get together in the end, you added the suspense in their relationship that had me wanting to know what was happening next. Overall, fantastic story! :D

-DeadHearts
Freakin-little chapter 41 . 6/23/2011
Oh my God, you actually made me tear-up. I stayed up 'til...what is it now? 3:53 in the morning, because I had to find out what happened. I've never been so disgusted with a person in my entire life, when I met the character Edgar. And I fell in love with all the others, Saige, Aiden, Hope, Mike, Zeke, Lacey, Aisha. This story was addictive, and beautifully written, and you had a depth to it, the plot and the characters themselves, that others can only hope to achieve. Beautifully done.
kanae chapter 41 . 6/21/2011
I enjoyed reading this story...very beautifully written and portrayed...i was so lost in the story...i felt like watching a movie...great job.
ForgottenHope chapter 41 . 4/2/2011
AMAZING! holy crow... It was brilliant! The plot line, the writing, everything! I stayed up most of the night reading this and barely got any sleep til I finally finished it. It felt like it could be a Lifetime movie. Lol.

But really, I enjoyed reading this story immensely! The experience that Saige and Aiden went through, their past, their interactions and how they comforted each other... It was all so riveting... Beautifully written and portrayed... I was so lost in this story, just wanting to find out more.

I wish there were more scenes at the end with Aiden and Saige's interactions. I just fell in love with the characters and their life journey.

Again, I'll say this: that was absolutely brilliant!
jxnickel chapter 41 . 3/8/2011
That was such an oh so good story. :)

VERY nicely written. It deserves the 850 reviews it has!

At first I thought it was 40 chapters, oh my god! But then everything fits together, and I see that it all did work out as 40 chapters. :)

I was reading this as possible continuous for about 4 hours, and now it's all 11pm. Time to sleep..

Write more stories! And I would love it if you reviewed/read my uploaded story! Thanks!
MrsHellman chapter 41 . 2/8/2011
Great story. I'm glad I read it.

Cheers.
Midnight.Moonlight.Mirage chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was a sick story.

In all senses of the word.

Good, bad, messed up, amazing.

I'm stunned.

I feel like I just watched one of those pyscho horror movies, christ. I'd love to see this as a movie, it'd win a couple of awards, I'm sure!
AuraVybrid chapter 41 . 9/19/2010
Dude, I'm like sniffing, and sobbing like a child, you are brilliant, you did your research on trails didn't you? What i loved about this story is the diary parts it really saddened me but it gave the story life, I love Aidan, I love Saige, I could kept going but i'm not going to cause I think you get the message,I love U,your going on favorites...

Thx for sharing this story! MWAH
860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »