Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
amc623 chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
hi! i've been reading your story for a few days now, and i figured i'd drop in and review before i finished. it's great so far...i'm very entertained. i loved how you delved into each characters past life before they were brought together. the story is exciting and suspensful...congrats on creating an interesting, unique bad guy. a lot of writers have trouble doing that. i can't take this cliffhanger so i'm off to read more!
pneumothorax chapter 41 . 4/18/2005
Quite cliche in parts. The ending was sad, rather than because of the actual scene, more because of the emphasis on 'I guess you'll never know what happens to me' and 'the end'.
pneumothorax chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
The pregnancy part is obvious. But then, I suppose it's a very rare case when it isn't written obviously.
pneumothorax chapter 12 . 4/17/2005
I read a review that said this was good enough to be published. I'm not being harsh, but this isn't publishing quality. It's good though.
pneumothorax chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Powerful.. odd but powerful.
pneumothorax chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Ah, so she is bothered by Aidan having watched. Interesting chapter. I like how you're progressing their relationship naturally.
pneumothorax chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
If I were her, I'd be a bit creeped out with the being watched by Aidan part, although here she seems to care more about the mirror..
horsegurl770 chapter 41 . 4/3/2005
oh my gosh . . . thats soo sweet! aw, they're a happy couple now! aidan is so sweet. your story was awesome!
thatonegirl chapter 41 . 3/20/2005
wow so good i am impreesed great story
firess chapter 41 . 3/13/2005
i heart this story.
Lilly-Damion chapter 41 . 3/7/2005
oh my god! That has to be the absolute best story I have ever read on Fiction Press! I loved it. Part of the reason I loved it so much was because it was so realistic. I mean Everything that happend in this story sounds like it really happened. I mean its not like some kids going to another planet or meeting some star or something. It is just so reall-like. Did this really happen? I mean is this based on a true story? Anyway I had already read some of the other reviews and I agree with some other reviewers you should definitly get this story published. You would be rich I am almost positive. Anyway I am now one of your biggest fans and will read all of your storys. Thank you for writing such great works of art!
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 41 . 3/1/2005
WOW.

That was one of the best stories I've ever read! Except for a few grammatical mistakes, but it wasn't too bad! Loved the story! You're on my favorites lists!
JulianneHannes chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
Listen you need to stop going to this site and start going to an editor and get this this thing published. It's too good to be rotting here. I mean it, this story is amazing, I can't see why you didn't get it published(besides the grammer mistake but those are nothing it can be easily fixed by an editor) I felt like I was reading VC Andrews, you're that good. So just stop what you doing and go here and find an editor and publishing co. You're story's too talented and original to be here.

ps I really envy you, you actually finish your stories(It's hard for me to finish writing my stories because of my add and if I did get one finished I would so go to a publisher) You've gotten through the hard part that most authors strive to get through
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 26 . 2/25/2005
You are an awesome writer...
Emma chapter 41 . 2/16/2005
WOW! OMG! What a story! a few uh...interesting parts but overall WOW, amazing writing. That story was so eleqent and addictive that i haven't been able able to read anything until i finished it and i whould stay up late just to finish some parts and now all i can say is WOW! great, grand, wonderful, amazing
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »