Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
Visitor-Ilvinaeda07 chapter 41 . 1/30/2005
A most wonderful story. Don't know what else to say...it's about as deep a sotry as anyone could possibly read...and yet, it's almost too close to reality...scary...anyway, wonderful piece!
lardlegs chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
hey i loved your story - very deep but i wanted to add that even if the guy was insane rapping seige is a criminal offence in itself and he would have gotten more years or life time sentence. But anyways good story cant wait to read more stories of yours
Killer Tofu chapter 41 . 1/22/2005
The ending is a bit disappointing with Edgar's sentence and whatnot, but the story itself is touching.
CrystalDusk chapter 41 . 1/21/2005
hahaha diary sums it all up huh? its a good way though..
Individual-9086 chapter 20 . 1/17/2005
This story is great so far... very original. Maybe it is a little too angsty for me. Come on, already, let them be happy for like 1 second. I think that Saige is so caught up in hating her life that she is making herself more miserable that necessary. Still, this story is very well written and the idealist/sadist kidnapper is very creepy and disturbing.
Lost-in-dark chapter 41 . 1/17/2005
Wowiz...that story was so FRECKIN GOOD...that was so heart moving! o my gosh! I loved it, your a really good writer...that was SO awesome, baster Edgar, well this took me ALL day to read but it was SO worth it! cya...
Zoloft 22 chapter 41 . 1/16/2005
its so sad its over...im gonna miss waiting for updates, but i liked the way u closed it. the symbolic destruction of the orphanage really fit well and it didnt leave me as a reader hanging...now i suppose in my free time ill just wait for updates in The Attic (*HINT HINT!* lol)
ShadowChii chapter 41 . 1/15/2005
What an interesting and short ending...The name of Aidan and Saige's child fits. I'm sad that it's the last chapter, but it closes the story quite well. Wonderful job~
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Good, attention grabbing start, just one mistake though...

'She stepped out into the icy September chill...'

'Wednesday December 24, 2003.'

September chill? Should be December chill.
Danrilor chapter 40 . 1/12/2005
Well, after following the story for so long I wasn't satisfied with the conclusion, but I have an idea that is what you were going for. Life, after all, doesn't add in satisfying ways. Anton Checkov would be proud of you for not selling out. A truly excellent story. If you were to go through and take out everything in the story that ISN'T the story (and all manuscripts have them) you have a good chance of getting this in the kind of print that doesn't require HTML.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 41 . 1/8/2005
Amazing story, I loved it.
Hotkitty chapter 41 . 1/8/2005
WOT A BRILLIANT ENDING! I luv this fic! ive luvved it frm the beginning, ur just so brilliant, that was a great way 2 end it! U mite want 2 think about getting this published...its really original!
Hotkitty chapter 40 . 1/8/2005
wot a cute ending...lol, i guess u cant win evry time...i'll go read the epilogue now
Endowment's Seraph chapter 41 . 1/7/2005
this was wonderfully done. I loved it! great story, novel, whatever.~Mel
dhrey chapter 41 . 1/7/2005