Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 41 . 12/21/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm so surprised that more people haven't read this! First of all, I love Aiden and Saige. I love how they grew closer together throughout the entire story. I also love how Edgar wasn't just a normal kidnapper. He had a story behind his wicked ways, and I can kinda see where he's coming from. If Edgar was just a cliche kidnapper who wanted to kidnap them for the hell of it, then this story wouldn't have caught my attention. Although I pretty much expected Aiden and Sage to get together in the end, you added the suspense in their relationship that had me wanting to know what was happening next. Overall, fantastic story! :D

-DeadHearts
Freakin-little chapter 41 . 6/23/2011
Oh my God, you actually made me tear-up. I stayed up 'til...what is it now? 3:53 in the morning, because I had to find out what happened. I've never been so disgusted with a person in my entire life, when I met the character Edgar. And I fell in love with all the others, Saige, Aiden, Hope, Mike, Zeke, Lacey, Aisha. This story was addictive, and beautifully written, and you had a depth to it, the plot and the characters themselves, that others can only hope to achieve. Beautifully done.
kanae chapter 41 . 6/21/2011
I enjoyed reading this story...very beautifully written and portrayed...i was so lost in the story...i felt like watching a movie...great job.
ForgottenHope chapter 41 . 4/2/2011
AMAZING! holy crow... It was brilliant! The plot line, the writing, everything! I stayed up most of the night reading this and barely got any sleep til I finally finished it. It felt like it could be a Lifetime movie. Lol.

But really, I enjoyed reading this story immensely! The experience that Saige and Aiden went through, their past, their interactions and how they comforted each other... It was all so riveting... Beautifully written and portrayed... I was so lost in this story, just wanting to find out more.

I wish there were more scenes at the end with Aiden and Saige's interactions. I just fell in love with the characters and their life journey.

Again, I'll say this: that was absolutely brilliant!
jxnickel chapter 41 . 3/8/2011
That was such an oh so good story. :)

VERY nicely written. It deserves the 850 reviews it has!

At first I thought it was 40 chapters, oh my god! But then everything fits together, and I see that it all did work out as 40 chapters. :)

I was reading this as possible continuous for about 4 hours, and now it's all 11pm. Time to sleep..

Write more stories! And I would love it if you reviewed/read my uploaded story! Thanks!~
rugvbkh799 chapter 41 . 2/8/2011
Great story. I'm glad I read it.

Cheers.
Midnight.Moonlight.Mirage chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was a sick story.

In all senses of the word.

Good, bad, messed up, amazing.

I'm stunned.

I feel like I just watched one of those pyscho horror movies, christ. I'd love to see this as a movie, it'd win a couple of awards, I'm sure!
AuraVybrid chapter 41 . 9/19/2010
Dude, I'm like sniffing, and sobbing like a child, you are brilliant, you did your research on trails didn't you? What i loved about this story is the diary parts it really saddened me but it gave the story life, I love Aidan, I love Saige, I could kept going but i'm not going to cause I think you get the message,I love U,your going on favorites...

Thx for sharing this story! MWAH
TroubledTresser chapter 41 . 8/4/2010
Well...it's been quite a ride reading this and frankly I think my eyes never felt so awful in my life. (not in a bad way, but I'll let you figure out what i meant by that) Man I usually don't find stories with so much emotion that just tend to jump out at you like that. Hmm..it's made me feel quite insightful reading this unlike all the other ones that seem so...hmm...tame I guess compared to this one. If anything I think it made me a little wiser than before and for that I am quite happy with the results of how this all turned out.
ClaireDarling chapter 41 . 6/30/2010
The story is freakin awesome! The only thing is that I'm pretty sure doctors call people mentally handicap and not retards. But other than that it was GOOD :)
deaderthandisco chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Brilliant Story! Very original. Romantic and Sadistic- I love it!
Pursephone chapter 41 . 6/2/2010
(cyring) aww so bitter-sweet! but don'y change it it's perfect!
Pursephone chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
ah Edgar is such a an Fing Creeper! I like it its written better than most on-line stories.
Pursephone chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
hahahahahaha well the weirdest thing happen when i got to the end of this chapter... you used the word snarky. the only person that i know that uses that word is well my mom. i think its a mom thing...
Fedorable chapter 41 . 4/9/2010
Oh...my...goodness. I know that I'm about five years too late, but someone recommended this to me and I had a little reading marathon until I finished. It didn't matter to me that I was hungry, I had to go to the bathroom, and I have to wake up early tomorrow...I needed to finish this.

I am in awe of the way you write. You did an amazing job of making me feel emotions; I'm sure that everyone in my house thought I was crazy from how I was reacting to the story.

And it was put together flawlessly too. I loved your use of foreshadowing (it's amazing how few authors plan out their stories these days), and the use of characterization to show their pasts. I actually found myself feeling sorry for Edgar for a few minutes there...

Overall, I believe that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. (bows down)
868 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »